<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Nicey DaY!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, March 04, 2005

Nicey DaY!!

Miss "Sweety" finally recharged her sim card Which means she's all set to start her daily routine to wake me up at 5 in de morning!! She's really struggling to help to wake up in de morning and study!!Thnx di!! de sad part is tht it never works out!!
:-D

Altho i got up late tdy, i made up 4 de councelling session. Classes went as usual. MLR and me xchanged our slam books. She gave me de first year pics which need 2 be put in 4 de presentation.

It was Mr SDKR's b'day, he gave us Munch chox. He got pissed off 4 de quiz he conducted coz most of them were copying inspite of having the questions very eazy! He's gonna conduct another one later!!

Miss "X" gave us 4 questions out of which 2 are coming for our nxt internal xamz!!

Ran a lot in de hostel 4 de confirmation of de get-2-geather,last nite!!Imagine me with tht paining toe of mine!!

TNY wrote a cute entry in my slam book!! He surely a sweet friend of mine!!

Finally i gave UDYA de chox she wanted.She kept on crying 4 it!!

Need 2 go 2 de hospital, g2 meet de Doctor. I will definetly sue her if nethin is gonna go wrong!!

I guessed VRGSE system password on de 4th guess.He's gone home, in other words i can use his system during de weekends.

Mom called me all of a sudden again, She's really worried abt my toe!!! This toe has turned out 2 be big p@in in de @$$!!

Quote 4 de day :

What do you do when the only person
who can make you stop crying
is the person who made you cry?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home