<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Xamz really took my dayz off !!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Xamz really took my dayz off !!!!

Time really flew durin de last 2 dayz. De first xam went a TOTAL flop. I thot i cud fair it well since i did an effecive study till morning 2. However, i cudnt grasp nethin i studied at de xam hall.

I really lost hope on seeing de question paper. I dint really know wht 2 rite on de paper. It was as if my brain was refreshed. It so happened tht they made de guys of our own department to sit beside us. However,they had a different question paper. Massive copying were being under process in de class room. I dint feel like copyin or was i lazy 2 do so.

JSPH was so sad thru out de xam hours as he cud not study de previous day as he wasnt feeling well.Since he was facing such a situation 4 de first time, i cud see de despair on his face. As i dint have much 2 rite on de paper, i tried showing some words of hope i rote behind de question paper. I guess he felt a bit lighter.
I send a sms during de xam hours 2 Jisa sayin abt my deadlock situation. All i cud do was watch my fellow ppl sit and copy.

Some guys saw me sitting idle and tht made them boost up their writing work. Feeling of pain i suppose. Atleast, i am of SoMe use.
All tht nite studyin really went a total waste,no1 2 console except my parents. It was after Miss "Sweety" calling me and givin words of hope made me give a feeling tht " I havent LOST everything ". After all, its only a minor xam. Better Luck nxt time.

Todayz xam went better than i had xpected.

SHL is still askin 4 help 4 de module. I was under de impression tht he had got my source code which was kept 4 sharing.Guess, he dint get it.

Full Sem guys have come back 4 their Second project review.

Went 2 de hospital tdy, de doctor sounded even more pathetic than i thot. I was under de impression tht i wud be awrite within a day or two. It so happened tht i have a problem with de cuticle on my toe which is makin de nail grow deep underneath. She said tht i have to come regularly for de next 4 days and de final day wud be when she wud inject me Anasthesia and pluck out de NAiL!!!They gave me a $hiT Load of "What NOT" medicines.

All i cud think of waz " What de **CK"??".

I am done with tdy's dressing.The sisters had no concern 4 de pain i was having when dey were dressing my toe....!!!

De ironical part is dat i played Basket ball immediately after coming out of de hospital.

One gud aspect of Mr CN's lecture classes was dat he wud let his students go 2 sleep in his class when he is teaching.He's not bothered...as if V r.

I need 2 take some ReAL rest tdy especially after those 2 dayz of hectic concentration.

Quote 4 de day :

If you have an apple and I have an apple
and we each exchange these apples,
then you and I will still each have one apple.
But if you have an idea and I have an idea
and we exchange these ideas,
then each of us will have two ideas."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home