<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Tht waz quick!!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Tht waz quick!!!!

Procedures remained de same as per de daily routines! Its really a kind of an exercise switching off 3 alarms at 3 different times!! No matter wht, i get up easily by 7 in de morning!! However, i need to leave by 8 am from de hostel so as 2 reach 2 de college on time!!

I had no choice,i was stern with de decision tht i shud be havin my breakfast tdy!!! But,everything turned out 2 b fine....altho it was a rapid process, i waz able 2 attend de councelling session too. Its really a tuf rule when de MGMT says dey need an a minimum attendance percentage of 90% for de councelling session.They mite surely out of their minds.

Sent ZkSon a consecutive of 25 msgs to his cell phone durin de class hours in 1 go,his cell mite have ended up with a TOTAL BLOCK!!!

Eyes went drowsy at class after de heavy lunch i had!!! Gosh,MR SDK cud have almost caught me in class sleeping!!

Met SHRN after a long gap,she really likes talking with me!!! She surely has changed a LOT!!!

Wait till i get my hands on to JSPR.....he could have almost crashed de software in my cell phone!!! he never allows me to keep my inbox empty!!! ;-)

Gave my pic finally 2 my mentor!!! He dint seem to show any signs of amazement in seeing de pic!!!

Submission 4 my final project report has been postponed 2 Feb 21st instead of tdy.Thnk GOD, or else i wud hv been helpless 2 give them de starting bonafide pages of my project!!

It seems der is an Employement fare coming up this weekend, and de best part is arrear isnt a problem at all!!! Who knows?? i may turn up 4 it!!!

Poor WLLNGTN,he really had a tuf time in class. Got easily bugged by those pranks played on him by his frenz!! Guess, he waz almost in tears!!

Quote 4 de day :

Don't go for looks,
they can deceive.
Don't go for wealth,
even that fades away.
Go for someone who makes you smile,
because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home