<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Not another same DaY!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Not another same DaY!!

I shud really admit tht Miss "Sweety" made sure tht she heard me switching on de lights at 5:30 am.She advised me to spent some time on my arrears in de morning...did she really say tht?? i dont even remember wht she said at dat point of time. I juz felt it was too early 2 get up and der i go rite under my blanket.

Missed my breakfast as usual. :-(( atleast i carried some money with me so tht i cud buy sumthin from de canteen. And yea,i took my cell phone 2 class too.

De councelling msg given tdy in de morning assembly was pretty gud.It was quite a touching msg.

Guess, i had no LuCk favoring me tdy coz Mr CN asked me question on networks. I wasnt even sure wht tht technical question of his really meant!! Moreover, de ppl sitting around me even dint know wht waz even happening in de class.

Me : " Sir,i really have no idea of wht u r talking abt??"

CN : " Y r u luking at de lecture plan?? "

Me : " Juz wondering which unit r u really teaching NOW!! "

PVEEN was buzy reading a book on Body language.
Left us an hour early in de morning session, atleast tht made me fill my stomach as early as possible.

Had to give dat sickening book of High Performance Networks for Xeroxing and that too 3 copies. Tht was a similar subject which i had got an arrear in.

Called Szy tdy in Banglore,she is always de same....keepz pulling my leg all de time irrespective of de situation but yea she is one close friend to whom i can share nethin.

Kroopy, its true tht i got inspired by the style of adding a portion of a song at de end of ur entries but i never happen to see any QUOTE's at de end...so mine remains kind of unique i suppose.do u think so???

Miss X surely got pizzed off on listening to those ring tones during her class. Thnk GOD,her second hour got cancelled. I cant stand a bit of dat female.

I finally had my hair cut last nite....i almost got myself frustrated coz he took so long to cut my hair as if he is working on a master piece of his.... J@cK @$$ !!!


Heard my internal xams r coming up nxt week, i havent even got bought de text book!!!

Got 2 spent some time on C#.NET!!!! JSPH is really concerned abt me,moreover he is my team mate for our final year project. He said he wud help me cope up with de subject.

Quote 4 de day :

Zindagi mein kabhi pyaar mat karna
Agar ho jaye tho inkar mat karna
Nibha sako tho chalna uski rah par
Warna kisi ke zindagi se khilwad mat karna





3 Comments:

  • At February 08, 2005 5:16 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Dont call me Kroopy!! One of my co-workers calls me that and it makes me want to kill him!!
    Anyways, if you see some of my earlier posts (December/January), I have quotes at the end of my posts. So there you go!! :-P

     
  • At February 08, 2005 8:31 PM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    Oops....Sorry "Kroopa", i dint know der waz a story behind de word "Kroopy"!!!!

    Will it be k if i refered u as Kroopz?? ;-)

    So u too wrote quotes eh?? Best frenz share things rite?? So i dont think they would bother you much,would they??

     
  • At February 09, 2005 10:37 AM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Nah, it wouldn't bother me :-P
    Yeah, Kroopz is fine ;-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home