<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Day with no much HaPPenInGs


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, February 07, 2005

Day with no much HaPPenInGs

Miss "SWEETY" surely tried her level best to wake me up in de morning.She called me repeatedly coz of de fact tht she knows tht i dont get up QuIcK. All i did was cut de phone each time she called me after de first time. De ironical part is dat i waz de 1 who had asked her to wake me up in de morning!

Missed my breakfast tdy too.

I made sure i took my cell phone 2 class with FULL charge in it. Had two periods of Software Project management.The staff always ensured tht he ask quite a few questions to de students abt de topics tht was taught in his previous class before he takes de new chapter. The patners around me surely got caught by him Xcept ME.


Mr 'L Bhai' made sure tht he spoke with me today,guess he has a guilty concious when he yelled at me when he took de attendence in de class yesterday. He really likes my Presence.


my Mentor wants me 2 give a recent photograph for de alumini card rather than de one which i had juz 7 months ago. He says " Wht da....i want recent photograhs....u look different in de pic"

i thot for a moment " GOSH i really shudnt have changed my hairstyle "

ME : "Sir,its a headache going back to de city to take a new pic moreover i dont get de time,i will try changing my hairstyle to one u c in de pic,wht do u say??"

He : " Lol, C'mon, be serious,Dont do such a CrImE Peter,Lol..i need de pic SOON"

Whtever....

Guess Kroopz was happy when i commented on her blog...
Do check out her blog....it was thru her, i got to make my blog!!
www.kroopa.blogspot.com

Managed to put sum effort on J2EE tdy!!!

Hey it was "R" b'day....so i thot i wud wish her first....i cudnt get her altho i heard her voice over de phone,i hate de networks laid up out here!! I managed to send her a message atleast!!

Have plans 2 get by 5:30 in de morning. Lets c whether it works out.

Quote 4 de day :

Dard Kafi hein Behkudi ke Liye
Maut Zaroori hein Zindagi ke Liye
Kaun Marta hein Kisi ke Liye
Hum tho Zinda hein sirf aap jaise DOST ke Liye.






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home