<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Signs of iMpRoVeMeNt


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Signs of iMpRoVeMeNt

De phone rang as usual at 5:30, but i felt tht wud never make a difference 4 me!! However,for de first time in dis semester,i got up early, done with my morning ablutions and de most important thing is tht i got to have my breakfast!! Unfortunately, somebody tells me tht today is "ash wednesday" and one shudnt eat de breakfast on dat day!!!! GOSH???!!! Can sumbody gimme a break?? Cant i ever have breakfast without any constraints!!!?? LOL

Sat much before de scheduled time for de councelling session!! NKLZ & me planned 2 go 2 de city yesterday, So i thot i cud have snap shot of mine which i cud give for de alumini card!! I am never photogenic when it comes to a snap from a STUDIO!! However,i dint find my pic so interesting but yea my friend did!!

We got into de last bus which leads to our hostel and v ended up reaching der by 11:30 pm, in other words...WE WERE LATE and i dint have a late permission slip. Thank GOD de wardens had gone 2 sleep, juz had to fill in my name in de registry buk!!

Sat in de Western Union bank for almost an hour!!! employees out der were facing a software problem!!

I got so frustrated when de NET connection waz so slow at nite(it wa supposed 2 be de other way round),i cudnt even open de blogspot site!! Damn with it!!!Managed with it later!!!


Quote 4 de day :

Kaash dil ki awwaz me ithna azar ho jaye,
ki hum jise yaad kare usey kabhar ho jaye,
aaj rab se yehi dua hein meri,
ki aap jise chahe woh aap ka humsafar ho jaye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home