<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Valentines day!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines day!!!

It was chilling cold in de morning, i dint feel like coming out of my blanket. I had to get myself ready within an hour. Tht thot made come out of de bed!! Had no other choice!! As i was heading towards de college, i then realized tht i was wearing a BLACK shirt on Valentines day. I wondered Wht did tht signify?? Hate love?? love failure?? well, i dint hv nethin of dat sort!! I turned out to be one of de few students in class who wore black!! Unique in a way!!

I dint xpect SHRN wud turn up all de way from her department to greet me on Valentines day durin de break!! Really unexpected!!

Since de class time table wasnt rescheduled, we had 2 attend de afternoon session too in college.

Had a chance to talk to Jisa,classmate of mine durin skool days, after a long time over de phone!!! She's still de same old sweet kid!!

Guess wht?? Kroopa has dedicated sumthin sweet 4 me in her blog!! check it out!! www.kroopa.blogspot.com

Miss "Sweety" feels tht i have no concern 4 her!! Moreover, she felt as if she got herself dejected as i called her up late tdy!!

Woah, she got de frist prize 4 singing on Valentines day at a function in Banglore. Keep up de gud work,F.R.I.E.N.D.!!!

High Performance Networks is really $hiT boring. wasnt really moving fast when i was tryin 2 study tht!!!

Dedicated to all those who believe in my F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P. :

The best of friends,
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
when you feel down.

The best of friends,
Will understand,
Your little trials,
And lend a hand.

The best of friends,
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.

The best of friends,
Worth more than gold,
Give all the love,
A heart can hold.

3 Comments:

  • At February 14, 2005 9:19 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Oh my god!! How is Jisa and where is she? I thought she was married or something by now!!!

     
  • At February 15, 2005 5:54 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    Jisa is doin her MBA in Pune.

    She is still de same, it seems she's lost a lot of weight. ;-)

    Married??no way...but yea, her parents are for lookin of one i guess!!!

     
  • At February 15, 2005 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GOD PICKED UP A FLOWER N DIPPED IT IN DEW, HE LOVINGLY TOUCHED IT, WHICH TURNED INTO U. AND THEN HE GIFTED TO ME N SAID "DIS FRIEND IS 4 U!"
    I THANK GOD FOR HIS WONDERFUL GIFT TO ME!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home