<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Quite a DaY!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Quite a DaY!!!

Did a little bit of studyin early morning!! my xams comin up next week!! need 2 do a faster process!!!
There was a remeberance prayer for our founder's 50 yrs of his ministry!!!

Poor dude,thts de 5th time i suppose JTHU's cell ringin durin de councelling session!!! And he turns back focusing rite 2 my face as if i was de one who called him up on purpose!!! ;-)

Its really nice to hear dat our Administrator Co-ordinator has sanctioned de rule tht it isnt compulsary to attend the Project Enhancement lab!!! Guess wht?? V had dat lab TODAY!!! tht means v get to go back 2 de hostel rite after de 1st period!! Felt a sigh of relief!!

Watched a couple of movies tdy!!! i luved de movie "Cheaper by de dozen",GOSH, i cant believe myself strangled with 12 children of MINE!!! Too hard 2 handle i guess!!!


Since tommorrow being de second saturday,Everyone's goin home......thts de reason i cancelled my trip 2 my sister-in-law's home town coz travelling is gonna be really tuf!!! Moreover, i've got de job fair coming up tommorrow.
I am not even done with my resume!!! got 2 finish it by tommorrow morning!!!

Mr CN asked me to be more attentive in class as i wasnt able 2 answer to his HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORK Question!!!

CN : "Is der anybody who would volunteer to answer my question??"

No response.....
He takes out de attendance register

Me : " Nav...i'm very sure tht dude is goin to call me from dat $hiT register"

CN : " Peter?? "

Me : " DAMID, wht did i tell u???"

CN : " Make it fast, so tht things could go on faster tdy"

Me : " Sir,if u dont mind, i 4got 2 bring my notes tdy 2 class "

CN : " Thts k, u could say from de vague idea u have got from de last class's Seminar"

How on earth will he know tht i was sleeping during his last seminar??!!

As usual, de ppl around hardly got any clues from de question he asked us!!! In other words, I was stuck. However, i managed 2 say sumthin from de words MODULATION,ANALOG and DIGITAL tht was scribbled in my book!!!

De funny part is dat ppl who were being called after me juz said de same thing,word by word,letter by letter!!!

Got myself signed up in hi5.com, thts really keul!!! i couldnt believe tht i got in contact with a guy who studied with me in 9th and 10th !!! Woah, i surely got a lot of old frenz added to my frenz list!!!

Our head of de department surely made a wonderful decision by leaving us free in de afternoon session from monday onwards!!!

Guess, i need 2 prepare sumthin 4 de aptitude test thts goin 2 be held tommorrow in de Job fair.

Quote 4 de day :

When you were born,
you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so that when you die,
you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home