<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Again 2 de city!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Again 2 de city!!!

Slept late last nite, waz bizy watching "Accidental spy" and "The ROCK"!!! Guess, i did a lot movie watchin dis week!!! Got up late tdy coz it waz a SUNDAY!!! But i overheard sum guys callin for my neighbour early morning, they had 2 go 4 de GRD culturals.

It's obvious dat i missed my breakfast. I got 2 call my brother tdy, he's doin fine. he said he was bizy tryin 2 switch over his job.

Kroopz, its k abt de job fair!!!i have no hard feelings!!!

Did a massive shopping tdy, it was a total unexpected visit 2 de city. The UPBEAT hang around place has surely developed a lot. Thank GOD, i got a seat in de bus on my return back 2 de hostel. This is wht i hate abt travelling in INDIA.

Well, tommorrow is de day where we have only de morning sessions.Tht waz de gud newz, de bad newz is tht we get only de morning session 2 hang around with de gals especially tommorrow being Valentines day.

Parents called me!!! Mom said tht dad is working on de formalities to send me to Australia to do my MBA, sounds interesting 2 me!!!

Need 2 spend sum time 4 studies....did a lot of loafing around durin de weekends!!!

Quote 4 de day :

If you love something,
set it free.
If it comes back,
it was, and always will be yours.
If it never returns,
it was never yours to begin with.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home