<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: nEEd 2 get serious!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

nEEd 2 get serious!!!

Got up quite early and that too well b4 de alarms rang.I kept switching shirts and pants in de morning coz i felt it dint match well enuf.Wasted a lot of time on dat.

xamz got postponed to de 21st of dis month, atleast i have got time to go through de subject.

I had 2 got 2 de city to collect de cash my brother had sent me.Fortunately or unfortunately, i seemed to have shocked de lady working out der. She seem to be almost of my age. I tried to recollect her her name thru her id card, i recalled her name while leaving. She looked as if she was stunned. Did i do nethin wrong??

MRTN accompanied with me to de bank, He wanted 2 buy a gift for his 1st crush gal who seemed 2 be gettin married this monday. He needed my help 2 get her a gift. I think he liked de gift we finally chose from de ARCHIES GALLERY.
I happened to buy two placards too.

I called my old time classmate Reji last nite, he's bizy with his project work. He is also one of those confused ppl who doesnt know wht 2 do after finishin his course. Kroopz, i have introduced him to our blogs.

It seems Binin got placed in a leading Software company.

MRTN advised me to not to apply dye on my hair for de second time. Frenz said tht i look better juz de way i'm rite now. Thnk GOD, MRTN waz with me, or else i wud have my hair had dyed by now.

From de day i gave de novel "DA VINCI CODE" to PRTHA, he seemed to act strangely. He seems to like most of de facts in dat like de PHI value,Mona Lisa e.t.c

Got a couple of quizes coming up dis Friday.Need 2 do a lot of preparations. Moreover, i havent completed with de documentation of my final project which i need 2 submit on Monday. I surely hate dat IPC of mine.

Quote 4 de day :

Care is the ingredient
that keeps true friendships alive
despite separation, distance or time.
Care gives latitude to another person
and gets you past the dislikes and annoyances.
Quite simply, caring sustains love.

2 Comments:

  • At February 16, 2005 9:09 AM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Oh my god!! What colour were you going to dye it?
    I haven't been in touch with Binin, do you have his email address. I will email him (hope he remembers me :-P)

     
  • At February 17, 2005 4:38 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    I wasnt goin 2 dye my whole hair, GOSH, dat wud b de last ting i wud do on earth. Juz 4 strands on my hair,de color....dark brownish red i suppose!!! Neway,dat chapter is closed.

    I dont have his email id, i will try 2 get it 4 u within a couple of dayz.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home