<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: dAy OF FRENZIP!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

dAy OF FRENZIP!!!

My cell rang frequently after every 2 minutes of interval during de Councelling. I thot it wud be de daily routine as usual. When i happened 2 see, it turned out 2 be from Home. Parents never used 2 call me early morning unless it is really sumthin important. As i wasnt able 2 pick up de phone during de councelling, i had no other choice than to disconnect de phone. I got a total of 15 miss calls within 10 minutes. GOSh, i thot der was sumthin serious.

De call comes again when i was in class, i ran out 2 attend it, it turned out 2 be my mom.

Mom : " How are u??"

Me : " Wht happened?? u almost made me scared?? How come all of a sudden?"

I knew somthin was wrong... i guessed it rite too.... She saw some dream of despair where i was invloved....dat waz de reason she called me.

Now tell me, Shudnt i be proud 4 havin such a luvely MOM. ;-)

Periods in de morning sessions were free!!

Got de ego problem solved between me and ->TMN<-,i accept defeat,dat wasnt becoz i am a loozer, but coz it was for F.R.E.N.Z.I.P!!! Well, she had de courtesy 2 atleast say "Thnx". She was casual enuf while talkin.

My toe seriously pained a lot tdy and it's still Paining, it surely made me limp de whole day!!! Guess, i shud go visit de doctor tomm.

Had a tuf time with de documentation at de DTP center. So many mistakes while printing. Taking a project report for de final sem will surely cost u a fortune.

I need to get myself focused on High Performance Network tomm as i have got my xam coming up de day after.

I finally helped SHL for his module. Thnk GOD!!!

I bunked de afternoon session. I cudnt imagine myself sitting for 2 hours and tht 2 Mr CN's class. Unbelievable. Its deadly BoRiNg!!!

Feeling damn Sleepy, got 2 sleep early so as 2 get up early in de morning and study!!!!

Quote 4 de day :

If a problem has no solution,
it may not be a problem,
but a fact - not to be solved,
but to be coped with over time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home