<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Not a BaD DaY!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, February 18, 2005

Not a BaD DaY!!!

Altho i slept last nite, i managed to get up early.I had my breakfast too. Somethings never change in life i suppose like dat of checkin whether ur cells are put in silent mode or not during councelling session. ABL seems to be in another auditorium and he's still checkin on me.

It's SHRN's b'day tdy,guess she dint xpect tht i wud remember her b'day. I happened 2 get in contact with Jagannath and Jayanth last nite. The best part is dat both have got placed in sum company or de other. I wudnt be surprised if dey hadnt coz dey r studyin in a Regional Engineering college.

Initially, i gave Jayanth a miss call, he replies back to my call thru an SMS which reads like "who's dis?? why de missed call??". de second msg read as " Do u have Selva's room key ". I was wondering "wht de hEcK???". Finally, i made it easier 2 understand.

Quiz in Software Project management was conducted tdy, and i wud never 4get a quiz like dis ever. Mr 'Y' gave his 1st hour of his class for us to study 4 de quiz, Unfortunately VrGHSe and me was training ourselves to copy. Juz 4 de fun of it.

Quiz finally started....and Mr 'Y' says sit 2 in a bench....v were still on de safer side....de battle began,Nav & PrtHa made an helping agreement with us b4 de quiz started.

After some 10 minutes, Mr 'Y' comes near me and says smilingly " Peter,close de buk dats kept in ur desk"

Me : "der's nuthin much to copy from de buk, i hardly rite any notes"

Y : " Fine,then hand over ur paper "

Me : " i will close if u insist ;-)"

Nav and Prtha had a tuf time copying as de spirals of each of their text books got in contact with each other which ended up in a total SCraMbLE.

Nav asks SVA : " Da, whts de 7th answer "

He replies in Tamil

Nav : " Holy *ucK, i dont understand Tamil, say it in English @ssh0le"
hOWEVER, for de first time v attended all de 10 questions.

De dress which RNI wore tdy almost reminded me of de nurses dat worked in hospitals.

I had a paining toe juz before de afternoon session,dat made me change de dress for de afternoon session, coz i cud not wear d shoes, if i cudnt wear dat shoes, i cud not wear de following pant, and if dat happened,de shirt dint match at all with de second jeanz.

Arpth's askin me 2 accompany him for de movie "BLACK" for de second time.

DVD's ear hole is closing as he lost his stud, he tried callin me in de afternoon as he needed de stud which i wore once upon a time.He surely woke me up from de sleep.

Miss "SWEETY" gets a new chat friend which ended up both of them meeting in Banglore, De dude calls her up from a cell and speaks 2 her and says dont call him up in dis cell.

Wht happens is she calls as she dint see de xpected guy on TIME, so a lady picks up.
Tht turned out 2 be de guy's wife. :-)) Hope dat chap has got an understanding wife.

SHL's is breakin my head by callin me each and every second on my cell. I must surely help him tdy in de module involved in his project.he calls me NOW too...

Lemme study 4 tomm's quiz so tht i dont have to trouble myself copying 4 tommorrow.

I surely brought a lot of old memories to Kroopa last nite, guess i made her eyes wet.Sorry abt dat Kroopz!!

Quote 4 de day :

Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me,
I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home