<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: SLow DaY!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

SLow DaY!!!

Got up very late tdy!!! Most probably its de effect of de antibiotics i took last nite!!! Miss Sweety tried 2 be very anonymous when she tried 2 call me last nite

She : " Hello..is this Peter Chacko ??"

Me : " Yes...Who's dis?? "

She : " Rajani..."

Me : " Wht?? Who Rajani??"
PRTHA 2 me : " who is it??"
me to PRTHA : " i think it shud be Miss "SWEETY"...i am not sure"

She : " Dont u remember me ??"

Me : " NO...gimme a clue or sumthin if at all u r playin with me...wht's ur full name??"

She : " Rajani Menon....u forgot me??"

Me : " Well, ur name is very familiar,it's sumwhere in de corner of my mind"

She : "Idiot, bloody flirt eh?? It's me Miss "Sweety" ...u know Rajani eh?? who's dat??"
wht not?? LOL
She said she wud comment this incident in my blog. Well "SWEETY" i did it myself...happy??

Got up at 9:30 am , done with morning ablutions!!! Went directly to have my breakfast outside!!

I went 2 de hospital to get my toe redressed again!! My toe looks better now!!! Signs of improvement!!

Parents have increased de frequency of calling!!!My mom specially!!!!

The results for de Job fair was dat der was a hefty RUSH!!! Totally unimaginable!!!! Gud companies did come like Conginzant Technolgy Solutions,Wipro Spectomind,Allsec etc!!!But u need patientce for standing in de middle of almost 1 lakh ppl!!! Thk GOD, i dint turn up for it!!
Its really sad to know tht there's lots of ppl unemployed in INDIA.

PHNI and me went 2 de Multi cuisine to make things clear abt de Section D get 2 geather on March 12th. Tht Loozer is so stern of de decision tht i shud b de organizer. He isnt using de "V" rule.

VGHSE has invited me for de movie "Constantine" tommorrow.

Wondering whether to go for de corperate worship, its goin 2 lead by a guy named VJ TRAVEN.
He luks like a l00Ze® to every1 especially in de poster put up at de notice board.

Today is NTYA's b'day, she was shocked when i wished her in advance yesterday. She dint xpect tht i wud remember her b'day.

SHL's really gettin my head go upside down with his project module. He's totally confusing his logic with mine which is eventually resulting in to $hit!!!

Thnx for de poem Kroopz, i'm really touched knowing tht u r concerned 4 me.

SHRN shud have got physic by now, i have tried calling a hell lot times thru my frenz demo card. Each time i call her, she wudnt be present on de other side. And she $crewS my friend 4 dat.

WslY is holding on to me to save his demo card.His SIM is gettin xpired de day after tommorrow.

Spent a lot of time working on uploading de pictures in hi5.com.TMR made me become a member in Ringo.com, later i realized tht i waz almost de last one in my class to sign up for dat.

Got 2 tune myself back to Studies coz i got my university coming up nxt month and i have got 4 subjects to get myself ready tht includes two of arrear papers.

Quote 4 de day :

Dedicated 2 all my FRENZ who were concerned 4 me at time of pain!!

If I m in hell & u in heaven,
I always look up & be proud of u.
but if I were In heaven & u in hell,
I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home