<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: qUIcKY DAY!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

qUIcKY DAY!!!

Got up late since i SLEPT late last nite. Cudnt make it 4 de councelling. Made sure that i bought a packet of biscuits to class so that i cud have my medicines afer filliny my tInY stomach.

Got my High Performance Networks xam paper. I am also one of those 15 ppl in class who flunked in dat paper. Not much feelings 4 dat. Better luck nxt time i suppose.

Gave a huge load of clothes of mine to de Laundary.Hope i get it on time or else i wud have to bunk quite a few classes. Lol!!

Slept easily in de afternoon coz i was reading de J2EE textbuk in de afternoon. Miss "Sweety" wakes me up by 4:30 pm i suppose. It seems her interview went a total flop moreover it wasnt even a well reputed company.A company with no real standards.It's k di....everything happens 4 gud!!! So chill!!

I realized i was late 4 de appointment in de hospital. They changed dressing 4 de last time.Tommorrow is de final day.IT BETTER BE!!!!
>:-X

qUItE a few ppl who i dont even know,started a conversation with me in de hospital. Atleast, i got 3 new frenz.

All i cud do was watch my frenz playin basket ball tdy!!! i dint want 2 risk my toe again. :-(

Had quite a b'day party. I bet Nikky and Shashank njoyed their b'dayz.

ASH has gone 2 city to claim 4 de theft insurance for his cell phone.Some serious @$$h0Le flicked it.

Need 2 do a little hardwork for my arrears tonite.

Quote 4 de day :

Dedicated 2 all my chweety frenz :

I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.


I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, who has sight so keen and strong
That it can follow the flight of song?


Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend."

1 Comments:

  • At February 25, 2005 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanx da..for the beautiful song...
    FRIEND LIKE U IS WORTH A MILLION DOLLARS.....SO... BECHDOON???
    I CAN NEVER DO THT HONEY!!! TAKE CARE OF UR TINY TOE!!! BE SERIOUS ABT UR STUDIES K...NO BACS
    THIS TIME!!!!I WARN!!!!
    HAVE A NICE DAY GUDDU!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home