<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: No words 2 describe de type of day!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

No words 2 describe de type of day!!!

Got up quite late.Had 2 hurry up so as 2 make up 4 de councelling. The drastic thing i did in de morning was dat i had de medicines, which de Doctor prescribed yesterday, in an Empty Stomach. Well, there was no immediate effect. As i was listening keenly to the Councelling session, i felt a little uneasy. Moreover,de usual ringing of cell phones made it even more horrible.

I had no other choice than 2 leave de auditorium in front of almost 2000 ppl.I almost felt like puk-ing. It dint turn pathetic as i thot.De funny part was dat i felt better once i left de Auditorium. I went straight 2 de class room.

I dint feel like listening 2 de Lectures with an Empty stomach so i did bunk de 2nd hour to fill my belly. I really felt A LOT better after dat.

Surely a bad start tdy. DPK and his team mates were being acknowledged for his remarkable work he has put in for his final year project. His mini ROBOT really looks gud and efficient.

Slept as usual durin Mr.CN's lecture hours. I guess he mite be really feeling bad within when he sees almost ALL his students sleeping.I will make sure tht i make him happy nxt time.

My Internal guide found a mistake in my final project report.

She : " U whave spelled de Registrar's name wrong "

Me : " oops"

She : " Is it possible 4 u 2 rebind it after recorrecting it?? "

De funny part is dat de guy was spelled "Michaeline Kumar" instead of "MICHAEL N KUMAR".

Me : " Is it possible 4 him 2 change his spelling instead of me changin it in de report??"

Coz it was a hectic thing rebinding it...it seems she made it a big joke abt my comment to de other staffs in de staff room. Wonder wht's de nxt step??

I went 2 de hospital to redress my toe.It dint pain like yesterday. She said " lets pluck de tiny new NAIL TOMMORROW "......i dint know whether 2 be happy or sad.

Guess Kroopz isnt getting quick frenz of de opposite sex as she used 2 get in MCT.
Kroopz, y do u want GOLD when GOD has already given u DIAMONDS for u 2 keep 4ever?Ur F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P is also one precious Diamond i have in my LIFE.

Checked my attendance percentage ....it turned out 2 be 98.41%, i think i got 2 take advantage of this situation.

qUoTe 4 De dAy :

kroopz, this is SPECIALLY 4 U.....

friendship is not just the name of an ordinary feeling.
But it is the name of the feelings of understanding,
honesty and frankness between two persons.
And these feelings keep the two very special persons
bounded together and such a frienship lies in two of us.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home