<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: DaY wIth very little WaLkInG!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

DaY wIth very little WaLkInG!!!

Finally decided NOT 2 go 4 dat $hIt job fair. I knew i had to take some decision or de other. I was wrong abt de figures i gave yesterday.JTHU on reaching told me dat der r almost 90,000 students. FULL of SOUTH. Gud i dint turn up 4 it.So Kroopz, aint goin!!

Class got suspended b4 de first period coz der was nuthin much 2 do with a strength of 25 students. I decided to get over with de TOE stuff. I reached de destination. So many familiar faces. When de nurse offered me a slip of paper, i cud clearly see de word INJECTION.I surely had a swallow.

Doctor asked de nurse 2 direct me 2 de bed. guess i wasnt nervous,it's de first time i gettin an injection at de toe.I cant even imagine again. After dat, i wudnt have known if my toe was chopped off.

The way she was getting ready made me feel as if she's gonna do an OPERATION, all those tools,syringes,what not!!!

She was working on my toe......

She : " U surely got a healthy nail...i mean it's strong..."

Me : " Will dat be a problem??"

She : " no,not at all...."

I dint know in what sense 2 take dat msg of her's.....

She finally cut a bit of my NAIL....GOSH...i cudnt believe that she did tht without me Knowing...De sister was tryin 2 show me de nail....i said " Plz...dont,i am happy dis way!!!" Wht else??!!!

i was alone for some time....feeling bored...cud see de blood oozing out, i tried calling Miss "SWEETY" for some backup atleast. However, i felt de nurses liked talking to me at dat point of time!!! May be dey were trying 2 make me feel better.

It surely paining a lot!!Loaded me again with a $hit load of medicines!!!

Mom's getting pain over de phone when i narrated de incident to her!!!

Saw de movie "Jersey Girl", de kid luks really cute!!!

Thank GOD,it's a sunday tomm!!

Sam finally figured it out finally who NMT was!!!

Dont think i can do much of any activities!!! Full time on de bed!!!

Quote 4 de day :

Friends are like melons;
shall I tell you why?
To find one good
you must one hundred try.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home