<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Interesting Day!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Interesting Day!!!

Thank GOD,PRTHA wanted de iron box from me early morning!! Coz tht made me wake up early morning!!! I wasnt really satisfied with de dressing which de doctor had put yesterday on my toe, It was very LoozE!!! Made up 4 de councelling!!!

Got a couple of xam papers. Faired well in 1 of them!!!

Decided 2 go 2 de hospital after de morning session since i was really getting uncomfortable with my toe. However, de Doctor wasnt even present at that time out der. De nurse helped me get my toe redressed again, She pricked me with a needle by mistake as a result of total BLOOD!!! She is such a LOOZER!!!! Got 2 wait 4 one more day to get over with it!!!

A better Job fair is coming up tommorrow where almost 80,000 people may turn up out der. Wht do u say Kroopz?? dont u think i shudnt GO?? i'm afraid it mite up turn up 2 b a circus show again.

Made up a last decision to hang around with my frenz in de city in de afternoon. Had a nice time with them in de fast food center,Bon Bon.....it was really gr8 ....but these are de end of dayz for us 2 enjoy too!! :-( GOSH, i surely ate a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!! BUT WHY ON EARTH DONT I PUT ON WEIGHT???

I sent a couple of senti msgz to Jisa tdy thinking dat she wud atleast call me once!!! And she did and she spoke 4 a long time!!! Really brought me a smile!!

We surely believe in each others F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P strongly!!! Thnx di!! ;-)
Kroopz, i have introduced her too to our blogs!!!

Bizy with de arrangement for our "section D" get 2 geather!!! We were de first year batch or in other words "we" were de first frenz in KARUNYA!!!

Got 2 recharge my Sim....out of balance!!!

lemme try goin 2 de hospital now so dat i can try gettin over with it tdy!!!

QuOtE 4 DE dAy :

Life is partly what we make it,
and partly what it is made
by the friends whom we choose.

1 Comments:

  • At February 25, 2005 11:11 AM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Welllllll, if the job fair is going to be like a circus show then there isn't any point in going. If you know which companies are coming and if you are interested in those companies then you should go.
    I don't know what to tell you!! Its different here :-)
    Job shows here are usually very formal and informative.
    Oh well, all the best :-) let me know if you decide to go for it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home