<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Cutie day!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Cutie day!!!

Got up late....D@mN with de Net connection last nite, it was so slow tht i cudnt do much of my work which eventually took a lot of time . Cudnt make up 4 de Councelling coz i had to sacrifice it 4 my breakfast.

Sentimental lines of seperation were wriiten on de board when i reached de class room!! i was so jobless tht i had to rite "WHT'S DE BIG DEAL??" near those msgz!!

First lecture hour was free!! RFC class was taken tdy,focused on Data structures. I know dat subject very well since i appeared 4 dat xam twice. ;-)

SRMA finally gave me de list of gals who were with us in first year. In other words, de get 2 geather is gonna happen which unfortunately i got 2 organize.'

Tried watching Ace Venturian tdy, GOSH, Jim really got on to my nerves with dat $hit acting of his.i dint even feel like watching de whole movie.

Finally got my Slam buk. Ppl r bizy filling dem up. These ppl have never sat so long thinking even for their xmaz. Wish all de xamz turned out 2 be a SLAM "paper" or de other.

Went 2 de hospital,de toe isnt gettin well as i thot. She told me 2 see de doctor again tommorrow. I really hate these ppl 2 de core.

Miss "Sweety" advises me 2 change de hospital.Let c!!

Had a tuf time talkin with my parents over de NET. De line gets corrupted all de time.

Got 2 work on de invitation card 4 de get 2 geather.

A little bit of studying too....

Quote 4 de day :

True friendship is a plant of slow growth,
and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity,
before it is entitled to the appellation.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home