<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Feeling FRESH!!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Feeling FRESH!!!!

Guess it turned out 2 be a nice day!!! I got up early morning,much b4 PRTHA did.Had breakfast, i dint like de breakfast, ate it juz 4 de sake of havin sumthin.

It was DPK's b'day. He had a nice time in class. Classes wenk k,i dint feel them boring. Miss X did not lecture tdy coz SAM,SHAL,SAN had to take seminars tdy. Well,none of them made sense.Thts different!!

STNLY and another alumini of our college came yesterday 4 de TCS interview.They rnt placed yet.

VRGHSE and KIDDU had a gr8 time in Pizza hut last nite, each of them had a minimum of 16 slices. They call me up so as to make me jealous. :-P it wudnt make a difference 2 me.

Mr EDWN arranges a class during de 4th hour tomm. He wants 2 take a class on RFC. Wonder wht's tht all abt??

Miss "Sweety" calls me during de Lecture hours,However Miss X cudnt figure me out talking 2 sumbody.

Jisa tries 2 give me a miss call during de class hours,thnk GOD tht i remember 2 put my cell in silent mode, Wonder when all do i get these surprise calls??may be at de wrong time of de day. i tried calling them back,they dont seem to be present on de other side. Jisa's phone tho as a funny ring tone. It sounds like some Hindi movie song,so i really donno wht's happening on de other side!! :-D

Since der was no afternoon sesion 4 us,i had a gr8 sleep in de afternoon.

I hate de HOTMAIL service, de inbox capacity bar keeps on fluctuating all de time.I see it 32% yesterday and all of a sudden it flies to 72% tdy. Somebody or de other keeps hacking hotmail.

Need 2 go to de hospital as usual.My tablets are done. i have finished them all, hello??,not in one go!!! Guess,i dont have to eat those $ick tablets nemore.

Got 2 continue studyin for J2EE,got 2 finish a couple of units.

SNL rites a letter 4 fun saying "dear Sir,i XXX am suffering from NOTOMANIA, so i wont be able to write any notes for de next 20 dayz. So i wud be gr8ful if u cud grant me this wish."

SNDP does a clever job and puts de letter in de suggestion BOX of the Head Of de Department.Waiting 4 de result tomm..... ;-)

Got another 20 dayz to get myself graduated from this university!! well,i am not tht xcited AS SUCH but yea....2 an xtent!!!

Quote 4 de day :

We cannot tell the precise moment
when friendship is formed.
As in filling a vessel drop by drop,
there is at last a drop
which makes it run over
so in a series of kindnesses
there is at last one which makes the heart run over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home