<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: A new month, a NEW start.


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A new month, a NEW start.

De after effects of my yesterday's feelings were still sticking at de edges of my mind as i got up tdy morning. I forced myself to have a +ve attitude.

Miss "SWEETY" called me juz before my councelling session had started. Cudnt speak much. Morning sessions went boring as usual.

The students who won for the TIES Tournament were being acknowledged majorly during de concelling.

I got my hall ticket signed from de Head Of de Department without any comments from him 4 de first time.

ANL's project is surely a hi-5 stuff.Cant believe tht she did it on her own.

De quiz which Mr CN had conducted tdy was not an ordinary eazy paper, U cud term tht as a TYPICAL REASONING PAPER.

I wonder why he kept on asking me questions during de class hours? May bcoz i was de only one who was NOT sleeping? or was it coz i scored very low in his paper??

Vipee SMSed me sayin dat der was an offer in Pizza hut, tht is , pay Rs 100 and eat wht how much ever, gimme a break, even if i gave an amount of so much,it wud be still a major loss. How much can i maximum eat??? I backed out and eventually every 1 backed out except 2 of them.

Got my toe redressed as fresh as NEW.

Kroopz, i am done with those crazy feelings i had last nite. I told ya!! ;-) i have CHEERED up!!!

Its a NEW MONTH, so i have decided to make a NEW & effective START & maintain it to its maximum. Do pray 4 me!!!

Quote 4 de daY :

Watch your thoughts,they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

1 Comments:

  • At March 01, 2005 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honey...How could U ever say tht.. U R alone when U cry... how could U forget to realize tht I am next to U!!!! I am sad!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home