<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Really not my day!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Really not my day!!!

Really boring day!!!! To be specific a really frustrated day!!!

The need 4 de iron box helped me again 2 wake up in de morning !! Made up 4 de councelling!!!The msg given tdy was hilarious. The morning sesions went VERY boring.

Thot of goin 2 de hospital after de morning sesion,cudnt make it up.

Got **CKED in High Performance Network paper, guess i got embarrassed in class too,No big deal 4 me.....i suppose???!!!!
Tht really made me feel lonely....no one by my side to really comfort me!!!! I then realized it was no more like de ISM life. u need to adjust from changing xperiences.

Felt like juz goin 2 de hostel and dig my head under de pillow. No hard feelings as such.

Went to de hospital to do de usual dressing work. She said tht i wud have to get it dressed daily atleast for a week.....Its gettin better neway.

Slept in de afternoon. Woke up with de help of Vipee!!!

I had to change de blog site coz my blog site has gone 2 de ears of my parents so they happen to know whts happening out here....well, tht wud affect my privacy!!!! I had to make a justified point to my brother.

Its high time i do some SERIOUS progress in my academic work. Guess, i did a lot of LOAFING around.enuf shud b de word 4 it.....

Kroopz, i dint mean wht u meant. U r de only person who hasnt changed much from de time we passed out from ISM. U r simply de best.

All i can say is dat tdy is totally a day of dejection 4 me......

When u laugh,
de whole world laughs with u,
When u cry,
U CRY ALONE.

Got 1 of de trekking pix i had gone long back!!! Thts Joseph who's standin beside me!!!

4 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2005 4:29 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Hey, you look awesome!!! I think you have put on some weight :-D
    Anyways, why the feeling of dejection?
    I beleive in:
    If you feel from deep within your heart that you have done nothing wrong then you have no reason to fear, no reason to feel bad. And that is exactly my advice to you.
    Cheer up :-)

     
  • At February 28, 2005 10:53 PM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At March 01, 2005 4:05 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    It's not dat i have done sumthin wrong!! it's like,i feel as if i am moving in de wrong direction of LIFE.

    Well,guess i will be done with these rare feelings soon.
    Thnx neway,Kroopz!!

     
  • At March 01, 2005 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My shoulders R alwaz..thr..when U need it.. I promise..N keep up my words!!!
    Tht's K dear...U can alwaz makeup 4 things..U r not too late!! Take things as they hve to b..if its 4 ur betterment,..take it tht way!!LIFE TEACHES US IN DIFFERNT WAYZ.... WISH U BEST THINGS IN LIFE!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home