<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: My first INTERVIEW……..


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, May 13, 2005

My first INTERVIEW……..

My dad’s surely helping me get a job through his 35 years of influence & experience in MUSCAT.He prefers me to work in Muscat. Moreover, I too don’t have any problem. I had this sudden interview call by my dad in the morning. The company?? Some MCT Techno Park known by some other name…I 4got. I later came to know thru Brian that it was a huge company near to their BITS college. They presently work for ROP(Royal Oman Police).

K…..so I enter their Location with a neat and impressive resume of mine which my brother had helped with it. They seemed to like the format of my resume. But, I later realized tht I had made some mistakes in my resume. For the Language Known column, I had specified I speak French and Arabic. Well,de fact is I DON’T very well. So, de second time I enter to meet with the Manager or Director….whtever u call it??!!! ,I have the interview getting started……Infact he was de one who opened de door, so I thot he wudnt be of much importance to me but later I was told tht he is the Director of the company. Oops…..wht did I do??

Seriously Frenz, he doesn’t even look like one…..May be it shud be his logical power in his brain tht made him to tht post. He started his interview by asking something in FRENCH…sumthin like ..commence vous??...i heard it tht way!!! Well,u know de fact on my side….we juz studied French for 2 yrs,9th and 10th, moreover I used to mess around with Mrs Vidya durin skool dayz,rite???

Fine…I answered,I aint tht fluent in FRENCH,,,wht else cud hv I said?? One possibility cud b tht I cud have blabbered something making him realize tht he doesn’t know French…heheheheee
He started the rapid fire round with a set of questions on JAVA,JSP,SERVLETS,abt my project,deployment descriptor…Well,all I cud say is tht I MESSED EVERYTHIN UP ….:-)) heeheee LOL…. It doesn’t matter much to me, coz I have always a backup way when one way is blocked and yea…this is only my FIRST INTERVIEW. Bro gave me a lot of valuable tips after tht.

From the interviewer appearance, I analysed tht he was a Muslim,he had no accent of his own.The way he was tryin to speak was like …..i cudnt barely hear this dude,and his YUK accent…He was askin me de question and he was answering de questions later. Some kind of tution ??? :-? It was like he was tryin to show me tht he knows everything.

Went 2 Skool tdy in de evening. Some Antakshari competition was goin on in the main hall near to the old basket ball court. A new bulding is being built up after they demolished the mountain.Rest,the skool looks de very same…I suppose coz it was in de evening…..the lights weren’t on in de field.

I cudnt join for tomm’s. Chess competition coz its only for kids upto 18 yrs old.

Sorry,Miss “SWEETY” I had 2 keep de phone without ne proper ending coz some family frenz of mine were askin me to open the door .They wanted to meet me….

I may go to my brothers work area the day after tomorrow….

Spoke with Brian tdy, he’s got his xams coming up. He said he wud like to do M.TECH in Banglore after the B.E. course.

My dad’s know every Tom,Dick and Harry out here in Oman……my resume will b gone to another 10 companies within 2 dayz!!!! Lets hope 4 de best.

Went 2 LULU center tdy too, its really difficult walking around de whole place. My leg started 2 ache…..

Wonder wht I hv got in store for tomorrow….. ????


Quote 4 de Day :

The man who wins is the average man,
Not built on any particular plan;
Not blessed with any particular luck –
Just steady and earnest and full of pluck.
The man who wins is the man who works,
Who neither labor nor trouble shirks;
Who uses his hands, his head, his eyes-
The man who wins is the man who tries.

3 Comments:

  • At May 14, 2005 12:00 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Peter you nut!!! When you go to ISM can you take pics so thatyou can post them here???? Jeez!!! Take one of the samosa shop too!!!!

     
  • At May 17, 2005 3:55 AM, Blogger Swamy VKN said…

    Hey Peter:

    Just wondering.. you mentioned techno park. We are located there. Was that at KOM? Have we missed our first meeting? Anyway, happy hunting pal.

    vkn
    www.inspiringwords.blogspot.com

     
  • At May 21, 2005 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooooops! it juss wonderfull...ne ways happy hunting Lol.....;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home