<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Morning went fast 4 me!!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Morning went fast 4 me!!!!

Hey,it's really SAD tht i cudnt update my blog yesterday since it was a sunday and all de cafe's were closed. Moreover, it was my dad's b'day!! Cudnt wish him early morning but i had to find some way out coz my two phones @ home are temperoraly cut down,no enuf balance in my cell to make an ISD call and ALL STD booths closed being a sunday and tht too in the morning. I tried SMS'ing asking my brother to make my dad call me up. I dont think he got the msg. MOM calls me up and reminds me to wish him.

MOM :" Dont 4get 2 wish him,k??"
ME : " i remember his b'day...how can i 4get it"
MOM : "K ...fine..take care..."
ME : " Give the phone to him :
MOM : Hangs de phone...

Grrr...i lost tht opportunity also... Fine,i tried giving him miss calls wondering that he wud feel it wud be somethin urgent and call me BACK!!! But hell with the MCT telcom center, they have messed around with the numbers and changed the numbers slightly!!! I cudnt get the xact number!!! Finally, he called me up and i wished him even b4 he said hello.
He knew it was a SUNDAY......:-)) heehee

Sandy is goin home today!!! There goes one of my time pass!!! SHRN msgs me saying tht she has postponted her vist to SAUDI to nxt week!!! Wht do i say 4 tht?? COINCIDENCE.....i juz got her online NOW!!! Lets hv de treat later,SHRN!!

Miss "SWEETY", the right word is "COMPLICATION". ;-)..Suthin strange...She calls me RIGHT NOW!!!!

I will make sure tht i dont write nethin abt my DAD now!!! heehee

Took a lot of time in the BANK!! I seriously hate this BANK!!! They have been messing around with my ATM card too!!! :-((

Got my ticket today so that i cud fly on 8th to MCT.

Really bad of Mr X to say tht his Y is abnormal. I did not find nethin wrong in him when i spoke to him 4 20 minutes.It's only tht Mr X hates him 2 de core. This is wht happens when u live in ur old ages.Well, Mind it Mr X,there is sumbody above who's watching all this and there will be definetly a time when u wud come across the same stage!!

Bought all de medicines except Tenoxicam.It's seems its not available easily.After all,it's only 4 Rheumatism.

Ann tells me tht she finally found the card i had sent along with the proof i sent along.

Rinish has come up with his blog. Guess, he got inspired with the purpose of it.Wht de HELL is happening tdy??!! i got him online too!!!

Since my cousins had gone to their relatives house yesterday, i found myself deadly bored in the evening.

I was juz goin thru GREY Vampires blog,his ideas abt 'DAN BROWN'. Especially abt the "DA VINCI CODE". Really very INTERESTING AND ADDICTIVE BOOK!!!! I hate his predictions or theories or whtever u call it he tried to convey in tht book.He thought he cud make a theory of his own since most of us rnt aware of Christianity in deep.No matter its the truth or NOT, i know one thing tht OPUS DEI still exists and so do the HOLY GRAIL according to them.

Quote 4 de Day :

Theology is never any help;
it is searching in a dark cellar
at midnight for a black cat that isn't there.
Theologians can persuade themselves of anything.

1 Comments:

  • At May 03, 2005 9:29 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    I am so JEALOUS!! You are going to Muscat!! Man, lucky you!!
    If you see anyone from pur batch, say hi to them from me :-)
    And you have lots of fun and samosas!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home