<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Day which i can never 4get!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Day which i can never 4get!!!

Gosh!! i cant still believe tht v ppl stayed till 3 am awake ..."Doin wht??" Is tht de question u have in mind?? well, v were making a spoof video for de BSB "I want it that way"

B4 dat...a spoof video abt our College Documentary. And b4 dat....a splashing fun with water among frenz!!! GOSH!!! One of de pix surely luks develish!!! I will surely miss these end of dayz in this institute.

De ironical part is i took bath after tht!!!

The Spoof videos have come so $eXy!!! Shud be careful abt de documentary spoof video coz tht cud easily get us directly to MEMO and enquiry session. LoL!!!

Well, YES Optimist!!! i am studying in Coimbatore.Have u been here b4? I never asked nethin abt u. Wud u mind tellin me??

Well, Miss "Sweety" ....i do look very Photogenic sometimes ONLY like de one u saw in de previous blog..."@ de hotel'.

The full semester guys are finally done with their LIFE IN KARUNYA. They have left de college 4 de last time. Lucky they.

I hate u Jthu....u screwed two of my CD's while writing them in ur D@Mn System. I had a tuf time getting them.


I have joined de ISM group in de hi5 site.Not many of them i know.

Megana joined me in Sms.ac!!!i still cant figure out how is it still beneficial.

I msgd SHRN asking her how her gramma was doin. She replies " Peter,She passed away last sunday and i juz came to know abt it 5 minutes back from my sister"
She was really hurt.:-(

I juz got Dhivya after a long time online. I got so frustrated since she never even bothered to stay in touch like other close frenz in our circle. Guess,everything is patched up back.

BNTLY has come up with his new group 4 us in google.Its called de KrazyKlan!! Crazy rite?? Lol!!

Almost done with my J2EE.Started with C#.NET.Kind of eazy but Loads of it.

Hope i cant stay awake till 3 like i did yesterday.



Quote 4 de DaY :

I don't need a friend
who changes when I change
and who nods when I nod;
my shadow does that much better.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home