<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Easter!!!!Yipeeeee!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter!!!!Yipeeeee!!!

Last nite turned out to be such a wonderful day!! But de sad part is tht it was de last partying around by our close frenz in Coimbatore.

We happen to notice tht de "Spirutal" gang was also coming to have their party @ Residency!!! No big deal. V eventually happen 2 reach de destination much before them.V r really sorry for making u wait 4 a long time,Dudes!!!

All v did was eat,eat and only eat!!! I have never eaten so much in de past 5 years!GOSH,guess, i have surely put on some weights!! V took a hell lot of PICS!!!

Got in very late 2 de hostel!!!

Miss "Sweety" ...among females ;-)... wished me first on Easter!!! Morning tho parents!!! Bro called me too!!Thnx 4 de usual advice,Bro!!Wish i was in MCT on this day!! :-(

I will kill DONY when he comes back from home!!! Tht loozer has switched on his alarm b4 leaving home!!! Tht $hIt alarm has been ringing from 12:00pm yesterday and IT IS STILL RINGING. The sickening matter is tht my room is juz opposite 2 his!!! I cant even sleep or study peacefully!!!

Got up earlier than i had expected!!! Didnt feel like have breakfast. Coz de very sight made me sick!!!

Have 2 go 2 Bethesda since it being an Easter tdy.

I have set up a smooth time schedule for my University examination preperation.Well,it's only de time table. LoL :-))

I have to some how finish all de units in J2EE today.I have no Excuse 4 tht if @ all i need 2 be in de safer side.

Tony's back from home.He's got his final project review tommorrow. All de best,Tony!

Check out de links below.Those are some of pics v took last nite.

@ de Hotel
With de DoorMan
A unique way of taking a pic
De comfortable Guys

G2g...No time 2 looze. Got Loads of work 2 be done!!!

Quote 4 de DaY :

People's lives change.
To keep all your old friends
is like keeping all your old clothes --
pretty soon your closet is so jammed
and everything so crushed you can't find anything to wear.
Help these friends when they need you;
bless the years and happy times when you meant a lot to each other,
but try not to have the guilts if new people mean more to you now.

3 Comments:

  • At March 27, 2005 10:05 AM, Blogger Murali said…

    U were in Coimbatore???

    BTW all d best dude...for ur xams

     
  • At March 28, 2005 4:11 AM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Peter!!!
    All the best and Happy Easter (belated!!!)
    BTW, did you have samosas :-P

     
  • At March 29, 2005 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THE PICS R REALLY COOL DUDE!
    SOMETIMES U LOOK REALLY A GR8...... HUNK! I THINK U NEED TO SEND SUM PICS TO MY ID!;-) ALL THE BEST FOR UR XAMS....I KNOW I VE ADVICED U ENOUGH ON THIS TOPIC...SO NO MORE...NEWAZ...I KNOW THT MY FRN CAN DO THE BEST!..TKE CRE DA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home