<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: After a lOOooOOng Time!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, March 18, 2005

After a lOOooOOng Time!!!

Xams really got me waiting!!!1 Never got de chance 2 sit in front of de system!!! Xamz went k...guess i'm doing a bit a improvement!!!

Finally Miss "Sweety" calls me after a long time!!! She has got her new Airtel number.

Had quite a gr8 chat witrh RNI 4 de past 4 dayz!!! Thnx 2 de DEMO card!!! or else i wud have been bank corrupt!!!

Havent got my slam book yet!!!

Really happy tht i got 2 meet my senior and my very close friend Jerry Ann, it was really an unexpected visit of hers 2 de college. She really gave me a shock!!!
Have a gr8 time in UK, Ann!!! I will surely miss her!!!

Got our university farewell today!!! 2 b specific enuf, after 1/2 an hour!!! got 2 get myself ready!!!

De end of dayz in Karunya has almost reached.... Kroopz, i guess i'm havin de same kind of feeling as we had when we were getting seperated after 12th!!!
I need 2 be strong dis time!!!

My hi-5 list is really getting bigger!!! OLD BUDDIES getting back in contacts!!!

Juniors are giving us a farewell on Monday and then we r done with this college life....Whtt do i do next??? Show me de light......!!!!??!!!

De get-2-geather went gr8. It went better than i had expected. Gosh,i didnt xpect i wud be de MC all de time!!!Thnx 2 all who had supported me!!!

One thing is 4 sure, every1 juz luved dat day!!!! Me too!!!!Really waz a tiring day!!!But yea, after de function was over, it was like "sumthin big" has been taken off from my head!!!

G2g...i am really getting late!!!!! will be back later!!!!

Quote 4 de day :

Frenz r easy 2 obtain,
But once gained,
it's difficult to maintain.
And once Lost,
It can never be regained.

I will make sure tht i will keep u safe.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home