<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Finally got myself in to tune!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, March 11, 2005

Finally got myself in to tune!!

Its really been a long time since i typed my blog. Really got carried away by de xamz. Prepared well and faired them well too.

Managed to go for councelling JUZ on time. The ECE,Mech,EEE and E&I dept has got their symposium tdy. Guys come early morning at de time of leaving asking " gimme ur blazer","give me ur tie", " tie de Knot for de tie and give" !!! I ironed my shirt which took away a lot of time. De ironical part is dat i dint wear tht shirt at last.

Went to de city last night to finalize de invitation card 4 our get 2 geather, got de gifts. Kind off goin smooth. Slept heavily after tht, slept at de beginning of my study hour and i got up today morning. A total sleep of 11 hours in 1 go,quite a sleep i guess.

V got de High performance Network paper, faired well in dat,better than last time.

Miss "SWEETY" has gone 4 de retreat.

Done with de Hospital headache. Toe is all set. Tdy is de day where my bandage will be off.

SHRN's not givin my slam buk back. She enjoys when i regret 4 sumthin. Creepy female!! I shud have given her de buk last.

Saw de movie "Run Down" tdy.

Did my Software Project Mgmt assignment in juz half an hour. I had to submit it de very NXT minute.

Got my 3rd internals coming up nxt week. V will be getting our farewell from our Juniors on 19th of this month.

Hey Kroopz, wht tht dancing pics all abt??

Got only 10 more dayz to go and finally done with my college life.

There's a hell lot of On-campus recruitment happening daily, the worst part is tht its all Call center's.

The staff caught me putting horns 4 him during de photo session. He made me stay beside him. :-D Lol!! We had our photo session,department wise yesterday.

Since tommorow being de second saturday,so many has gone home which eventually leads to an empty HOSTEL.

Kroopz, 4got 2 ask u, did u compress de photograph which u hv put up on ur profile?? U luk like de olden time Movie Chameli's!!! ;-)

SHL is still behind my back asking me 2 run my d@Mn project.Hell with him.

Got my brother online rite now....so Chao!!

Quote 4 de day :

When we hurt each other
we should write it down in the sand,
so the winds of forgiveness can make it go away for good.
When we help each other
we should chisel it in stone,
lest we never forget the love of a friend.

Kroopz, de quotes?? i juz get them... ;-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home