<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Smooth Weekend!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Smooth Weekend!!!

Weekend is goin so smooth and sound. Doin everything except studying. ;-) did a lot of chit chatting over de phone 4 almost 3 hours yest. Those radiations shud have surely affected me.

RNI forces me to come for de Morning service @ de Evangeline Auditorium. She tried waking me up in de morning. I did wake up but i seriously couldnt do a massive walking early morning.

That unxpecected rain last nite did quite a runing on my clothes -----> tht means xtra work 4 me!!! But yea, dat rain was surely after a very LOooONG time.

Went 2 de Barber shop tdy morning, saw a big queue, i turn abt and take bath. 4get de Cutting.

SHRN's mood swinging hasnt still changed. Wonder which mood is she in NOW?

Guys playing a tournament within de hostel in QUAKE.

Administraion is gettin tuf with de hostel net connection. They need each of them to get their hardware address registered so as to get their net connection in future. So tht ppl dont play around with them by using fake IP addresses which are not alloted to them.

Saw de movie "Forest Gump" by Tom Hanks. It's a NEAT movie. i liked it.

G2 book de Jordan Restaurant,for de get-2-geather,in de evening.

Wipro has started with their Call center named as "Wipro SPECTRO MIND", De problem is that they have got a bond of 15 months. It seems Allsec is havin a total of 8 rounds for their screening to be done.

Have 2 study de 3 questions,which Miss X has given us for our 3 internals,TODAY.

Got my brother online...so Chao!!! ;-)

Bro has got a slight problem, he sayz i dont rite anything abt him in my blog.Check out de Conversation i had with him.

p¡£®®£: read my blog??
vava_76: u never wite anything abt me....
vava_76: always mummy, sweety, kroopz...
vava_76: any way let me read
p¡£®®£: coz nuthin really happens between us...u never call me.....i never call u...
vava_76: but still u can write abt me...
vava_76: like what a nice brother....and all
vava_76: u never do that
p¡£®®£: it not a biography book
vava_76: u can think abt me each day
vava_76: then it becomes an activity for the day
vava_76: and then it can be entered

Now thts Really Funny. Bro.....r u happy?? U r still de best 4 me...i dont have to publish them in order 2 confirm it.U r simply de best support i can ever have in my life.

Quote 4 de day :

A friend drops their plans when you're in trouble,
shares joy in your accomplishments,
feels sad when you're in pain.
A friend encourages your dreams and offers advice
but when you don't follow it,
they still respect and love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home