<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Study Hols has begun!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Study Hols has begun!!

Finally, its time to put my head rite in to my books!!! There's hardly ne1 in de hostel....in a way it's gud coz i can atleast study since there's nobody 2 hang around!!

I started with J2EE....Kind of boring as well as easy 2 an xtent!!!

Slept 4 5 hours at a totally unxpected time!!!

The Final project review went fine!!! To be frank enuf, the xternal juz slept off!! Guess he was DODO!!

Called SHRN after a long time!! she was in a bad mood since she had a fight with one of her close frenz!!! I am so happy tht i cud make her feel better and bring a smile back to her face!!!

Jisa lost her cell phone or sumthin!!!! Be careful nxt time!!!

Went to Bethesda for a short prayer with Sunil. Thnx Miss "Sweety" 4 remindind me 2 go on this special day!!!

Well, Tomm is good friday!!! So sad tht i am not in MCT.

Called Jagganath and Jayanth after a long time. They all doin fine. They r so happy tht i still remember them!!!!

VRGHSE has also gone home.

Called Sister-in-law yesterday. I always get confused with her sister's and her voice!!! They r doin fine. They finally decided to send me my niece's snap.

Room is loaded with SLAM BooKS!!! GOSH.....where do i get the time 2 rite all de $hIt!!

Neway,nuthin much 2 write!!! coz nuthin interesting is happening or has happened tdy!!

Quote 4 de day:

Q : which r de two letters from the English alphabets which are CUTE??

A : U & I

Dont u think so : :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home