<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Concentrating Phase!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, March 25, 2005

Concentrating Phase!!!

Did a serious studyin of J2EE last nite!!! Today is Good Friday!!! It wud have been gr8 if i had been in MCT on this day with my parents. Kiddu comes early morning from home rite into my room at 6:00 in de morning. HE needed de Laptop and de demo card.I needed them for my project review.

I cud have got up by 7. However, i was still feeling so lazy 2 get up. At de same time, watching some unsequential dreamz.

Tony calls me from Ooty.Tht really brought me a smile.

Well,i dint happen 2 miss my breakfast tdy altho it wasnt de kind of my taste.

Hey Optimist, wht do i say abt myself now?? well, i am on de verge of finishing my Engineering course(IT) in Karunya Institute of Technology in Coimbatore.And yea, Kroopz is a very special friend of mine and i believe de vice versa too, rite Kroopz??

THnX SHRn 4 helping me remind tht "i shudnt waste time especially on these crucial dayz".

AEVIN asked me whether i was coming 4 de afternoon serivice in BETHESDA, dint feel like going. Sorry Miss "SWEETY". But yea, i will surely go in de evening.

Need to go back to my studies now. Coz i g2 waste a lot of time tomm. coz v got a small hang around function at Hotel Residency tomm. Guess it wud be our last hang around together.

Couple of pix...one in de class room, i'm always de back bench guy.LoL. The other is outside our department,those are my classmates.

Trimurthi
Class room

I shud say tht i am never photogenic at times. :-X

SHRN's gramma isnt fine, guess she's serious!!! She has gone back home!!!

Had a tuf time writing all those slam books especially Neetz!!!I wanted 2 rite in dat!!!

Tried calling Miss "Sweety",didnt get her!!! Then i tried calling Manu, my skool mate and class mate!!! no response!!!
Finally i called My sister-in-law. Felt relieved after talking 2 her. Those r de ppl who really luvs talking with me.

Quote 4 de day :

The friendship between me and you
I will not compare to a chain;
for that rains might rust,
or the falling tree might break.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home