<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: hEY I'm so sorry!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

hEY I'm so sorry!!!

I am really very sorry for this late entry. Coz i had a lot of works 2 b done before leaving college...

I had to pack up and leave de college campus,it was really a hectic work . Did a massive shopping with Stanly,stayed tht nite in de city. It was really fun. I can never 4get that shopping either.

The power ministry has started out there tdy. I finally came back to my home town. Now i really miss my University. Thts wht happens 2 everyone @ this point of time.

It rains here heavinly in de evening with heavy thunder and lightining. I luv it altho u cant make urself go out.

No access to internet 4 de past 2 dayz either. Finally, i got thru it. Well, i'm all alone at home. Doin self cookin. Guess,i shud be putting sum weight when i go back to MCT within 2 weeks. In a way ,its better to go back to MCT rather than to stay back alone out here.

Nehow,i need to come back for de convocation in August. Got my house cleaned by de servant tdy.

My aunt unexpectedly invited me to join her for Lunch @ her home. So sweet of her.

I went along with Jiby to get him a German Shepard dog. its feeling so lonely when it got seperated from her frenz!!!

Saw a lot of movies recently.Thts de only way i can spend time out here.

Got 2 buy a little house hold stuffs now.

SHRN's b'day comin up....wonder how 2 get in contact with her!!!

Kroopz, hope u r doin fine!!! Sorry 4 not updating my blog.

Hope u did ur xam well Miss "SWEETY"....

Chao...g2g....nuthin much 2 rite!!!

Joke 4 de day :

Ambani calling from Heaven : " Son Mukesh,How is our biziness of our Reliance INDIA mobile??"
Mukesh : " Cant hear nethin...call me on my Aircel number".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home