<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: GOSH!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, April 01, 2005

GOSH!!!

Yesterday was a total waste day!!! i went early morning to collect my hall ticket. Went 2 de college library to check whether i had any library dues. Fine,i dint have much,later i went 2 de department and i found out tht i have quite a lot of dues to be paid.

I had to go to de Main office to pay the dues. The $hit system was not working. He kept on saying all de time i approached him " The lAN isnt working,ask de staff incharge to college on de behalf". And tht dude had to keep his office at de 3rd floor. I used de lift provided by de staffs after de 3rd time. He said " we dindnt get any new information from de Registrar, so u go 2 wait".

I felt as if " I dont need de d@mn hallticket" LoL

I had to go today again tdy but this time went on much faster. Got a lift from NZR. The system was working. Paid my dues. Showed it 2 de staff incharge. He later found out tht the Slip didnt have de Library stamp. GOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHH!!! Hell with these procedures. Went 2 de Library again, a big search on their database by them and finally got de hall ticket.

I am happy tht this is de last time its gonna happen 2 me.

Thnx Miss "Sweety" for replacing de ALARM in de morning.

Got de Year book. Its a very useful book with all our batch mates contact details.
Wish i had one like that of ISM. Kroopz, i am missing ISM too. Majorly!!! It seems we have to pay R.O 5 @ skool with some proof if u need 2 register online. I can do that 4 u when i go nxt time to MCT,well,thts nxt month,if u wish!!!

Those photo gallery is really making me depressed. Coz i missed dat party. I recogonized ASHA,Ebenezer and Nikhil in a single photo.
I wish i was there.

ZCKSON and ANU are getting married soon, a perfect love cum arranged marriage. They surely had a smooth life in this college.

GRGE has come back for writing his arrears for de second time. All de best,dude.

Started studyin for High Performance Networks. The portion is HUUUUGE!!! got 4 dayz to prepare provided i dont doze off!! ;-)

Got my xams starting from 5th.

Hey, today is April fools day....!!! ;-) The Mess was giving Rose milk unxpectedly along with the lunch. Ppl especially like BBN and JTHU dont seem to believe us when we say it. Coz it is April 1st, rite??!! Fools!!! Lol!! :-)) This is de problem faced on this day...say sum truth and they dont believe on this day.

Nuthin much left 2 write 4 tdy....Chao!!

Quote 4 de DaY :

A friend is someone
who knows the song in your heart
and can sing it back to you
when you have forgotten the words.

1 Comments:

  • At April 03, 2005 3:19 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Thanks for the offer Peter :-) but I don't know how I could repay you since I don't have any relatives in Muscat any more. Even my parents are here in Toronto now. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home