<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: i'm back!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

i'm back!!!

Finally, i'm done with my xamz. I cudnt believe that i got over it without ne problems.

I did a kind of studying which i hv never come across. Thnx a lot for all those who remembered me in their prayers. Thnx Miss "Sweety" and Sherin. U really mean a lot 2 me.

Its really a hectic work to get all my stuff packed by de day after tommorrow. Thts de last day till when i can stay or else they kick u out. Juz imagine takin all ur stuff back to my home town. Sick!!!

Thanx 2 hi5 ....i cant believe i am getting in contact with a load of old frenz like Beryl(my first crush in ISM) heehee ,Archana...i dont even remember which class did i sat with her...was it 5th std??gr8...

Got a lot of formalities to be done...got to get my catuion deposit,get my orginal certificates from de college.....

Had a gr8 time with SHRN @ de Restaurant.

Sorry "Sweety", i cudnt make it 2 banglore.

Today was SZN's b'day.

I'll be goin 2 MCT nxt month. i donno whether i'm excited or not??!!

Me in de city....goto do little shopping and all!!!

Get back later!!!

Quote 4 de DaY :

Dil Dil se juda nahin hote
Yuhi kisi par fida nahi hote
Pyar se bada to dosti ka rishta hai
Kyonki Dost kabhi bewafa nahi hote......

3 Comments:

  • At April 17, 2005 8:26 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    So thats where you've been!! I was wondering what was wrong with you since I hadn't seen anything on your blog for a LONG time.
    Well, have fun!!

     
  • At April 18, 2005 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Rahul....tht's ok dear..
    Near...Far whr ever u r....u r safe in my heart n my heart will go on...n on....with ur TRUE FRIENDSHIP!!
    Softly the leaves of memory fall,Slowly I'll gather n pick them all, 'Coz 2day...2moro n till my life through, I'll always cherish having a GR8 Frn like U!!!
    with lotta wishes,
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S.4.E.V.E.R

     
  • At April 21, 2005 7:14 AM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Ok Peter, there is something wrong with your blog. Everytime I try to get to your blog, I am re-directed to the Bogger home page. Maybe its temporary, even then just letting you know.
    And where the hell are you??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home