<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: All i need 2 know is how 2 kill TIME??


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, April 29, 2005

All i need 2 know is how 2 kill TIME??

The CD GUY dint turn up yesterday,THNK GOD for my cousin 2 have some cds to lend me.I had somethin to kill time last nite. I thot i wud go 4 a walk to the near by TOWN after havin my bath and i thot i wud call my friend too from the booth. As i stepped out from de house, it turned out 2 be so windy.....a total unexpected wind and tht too heavy. It wasnt possible coz ther was no chance 4 such a difference. I thot the nature is tryin 2 tell me sumthin, i reached up 2 de gate and turn about and went back home. After a span of 10 minutes, heavy rain and Lightining.Woah, i wud have got drenched if i had gone.Fine,i killed the time by watchin de movies.Did self cookin again 4 dinner. :-(

I got up by 10:30am coz i realized i dint have much work to do in de morning. Satisfied my breakfast with the TEA alone. :-( I had a kind of Horror dream last nite, kind of interesting. Something from the script of the Ramsay brothers. LoL However,i cudnt finish it altho i wanted to.But i bet it was full of Mystery.

Cousin came over to watch the comedy show on TV.The guys from Pharmacy had called me 2 inform tht they have got all de medicines xcept the Tenoxicam. Its summing up to a huge amt.

Gosh,I dint know Rinish was such a person with so much concern.it's really difficult to find fenz like him with such an helpin attitude.GOD's gift??Shud be!!
Thnx 4 de concern.

An old lady @ de cafe was having a tuf time havin voice chat with her son abroad.Her whole family came over 4 de the voice chat. Thnk GOD they 4got to occupy the only chair which was available 4 me.

Time 4 Lunch....g2g...nuthin much interesting 2 rite....

Kroopz,get well soon.U will be remembered in my prayers. Take care.

Woah,i got a couple of old frenz online again.

Quote(s) 4 de Day :

Dis is 4 u Kroopz :

Look to your health;
and if you have it,
praise God and value it next to conscience;
for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of,
a blessing money can't buy.

Quit worrying about your health. It'll go away.

Health is not valued till sickness comes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home