<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Yet another boring day!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Yet another boring day!!!

One more time and it turns out 2 be a hat-trick! I got up @ 7:00 and called up Sandy to remind him 2 get my stuffs which i had left in his house yesterday and back again 2 sleep,got up @ 10:00am. Dint bother 2 make breakfast.Too lazy 4 tht.

We frenz went to a lake side yesterday however v got wet much b4 gettin into it coz it rained heavily.

There was a house warming tht took place right in front of my house tdy. Cudnt make it 4 tht.

D@mn with de SBT bank!!It seems they couldnt find my ATM card in that $hit bank!!! i hate them.

Need to collect some movies from the supplier tdy. or else i wont be able to kill time.

I guess i shud have second thots of rescheduling the dates back 2 Apr 28th rather than on May 5th. Waiting for rates of the Budget Airlines of Air India.

Dad gave a loooooong list of medicines while i got him online,rite Kroopz?? Fortunately or Unfortunately, i get him online when ever Kroopz come online.
It took me atleast 15 minutes to write the names of those medicines down.

I made sure that i was de last one to wish SHRN too on her b'day. I managed to get up @ 11:55 pm altho it was tuf enuf.

Tht washing machine of mine really took the whole morning yesterday.The damn thing doesnt even work properly.

Nuthin much interesting to rite.

Quote 4 de Day :

Imagination was given to man
to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him
for what he is.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home