<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Ok...it dint rain till NOW!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Ok...it dint rain till NOW!!!

I tried waking up at 7:00 and i did....but i later slept again till 10:00. I was lazy to make de breakfast tdy but i had no other choice than to make it in order to fill my stomach.

Went 2 see my gramma today. Today my uncle invited me for Lunch...I must now say " So sweet of him" heehee

Tried to sleep in de afternoon,didnt get enuf sleep. Started playing with my Airtel sim card since msgin was free. Got in contact with DVYA. She's graduating within a couple of months.

I bet RCHNA's boyfriend is one big L00ZER. He's so possesive that he doesnt want ne1 to msg to his gal. His mouth is so full of slangs. Poor gal!!! Wonder how she fell for him. May be she didnt have any other choice LoL.... She's living a different kind of life. She is restricted to everything by her parents and who NOT?? Lol
Thts abt her 4 tdy!!! Some ppl can never differentiate between Love and F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P ....it could lead to problems later. Mind it RCHNA.

Me in the city coz i got to buy some stuffs 4 home,I realized it when there was no milk left to pour in tea,nuthin to crunch at 4:00pm. Got to set up for my dinner.

Gosh, i can hear the thunders burping!!;-)

Got a couple of movies to watch tdy : "Sin City" and "CM"

GOD, is Bollywood tryin to compete with Hollywood or sumthin??, After watching de movie "Zaher",i realized that galz can do nethin for fame and money!!!

STNLY and SHNU came over to spend some time with me @ home. They realize how boring is it 2 stay @ home alone without even havin a cable connection.

Got SHRN's no. but de problem how 2 stay awake till 12 to wish her. I dont think i can do that in this home town coz ppl go 2 sleep by 10:00 pm , the town seems so dead after that.

It seems a new flight is coming up on 29th,goto check it out.

Nuthin much interesting 2 write!!!

Quote 4 de DaY :

If your success is not on your own terms,
if it looks good to the world
but does not feel good in your heart,
it is not success at all.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home