<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: A total day of Boredom....


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A total day of Boredom....

Dint have much idea abt wht to de de whole day as soon as i got up partially until my dad called up which eventually made me to get up from de bed at once. He gave a lot of tasks to be done 4 tdy. Got de morning bizy with all de Xchange,Bank and transaction,depositing and air fare checkin stuffs.

That made me have my breakfast to a total span of 5 minutes. Dint have much 4 Lunch coz i was so exhausted due to blazing heat outside. Thot i wud go back to sleep in de afternoon.And i did. Until somebody calls me up in de middle of my deep sleep :

A : " Hello"
B : " Yea...who's dis??"
A : " Dont recogonize my voice?? sleeping or sumthin??"
B : i dont Know what i said....
A : " Its me Sherin...."
B : my sleep got spoiled ... "Oh hi....i'm sorry...i was juz trying to get some rest..."
A : " u sounded so rude over de phone....did i spoil ur sleep...??"
B : " Nah...i wasnt sleeping...." ...i felt like banging de person who gave her a cell phone...

Didnt have any idea to wht to do till 4:00 pm, put on de music and tried to make some tea and had some biscuits along.

V didnt have de usual playing v cousins used 2 do daily coz one of them is down with fever.

It hasnt rained 4 de past 2 days tht means de well @ my home is getting dry :-((

Went 2 JBY's house to play with his german shepard DOG "Scamber"...hehehee. Felt so sick in de evening,totally tired.

SHRN's tryin to re book her ticket so that she could go 2 Saudi Arabia via MCT, atleast that cud make me feel "NOT bored" @ de airport.

Miss "Sweety" and i have ended up making a deal with de calling system. Thnx 4 calling now.....Sorry 4 not changing de heading 2 wht u wanted. ;-)

Got 2 have my dinner,time's up. Nuthin much interseting to write?? No news abt kroopz?? U der??? Bizy with ur talents or academics??

Tomm is Freddy's and Ann's b'day!!!

Quote 4 de day :

It is important to our friends
to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them,
and important to friendship that we are not.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home