<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Shud be careful when i wish 4 sumthin!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Shud be careful when i wish 4 sumthin!!

Dear GOD, i know tht i prayed last nite asking tht i dont want to feel bored the very nxt day. But, tht doesnt mean tht i find no electricity in the morning when i get up and so i had to get up coz of the humid atmosphere in my room. Later i find out there is no water left in the tank which eventually led to accumulation of air in the water pump. i Killed TIME workin on tht D@MN pump. I had a tuf time opening tht rusted lock set up for the pump,applied oil...no luck....tried hammering it....no luck again...fine ...i said i wud try it for the last time...or else i am done....GOSH...and it worked....GOD really wanted me to KILL TIME!!! :-((

Cousin JIJO comes over all of sudden, He sees me workin on the pump. He wanted to c de movie SINS and that too early morning!!! Sumthin fishy sumwhere!!!

Sandy calls me and asks me whether i was ready to accompany him to TVLA to collect de ticket from the travel agency and some more places. It's his uncles wedding anniversary!! i tried to get him a box of chox kept in a heart shaped container.

I was amazed when i saw a poster on the window screen of the bakery. It read tht our pictures cud be printed on the cakes if u wish!!! Amazing rite....!?! They print it on a waffer. And its crystal clear.

LABY has joined the CISCO certified course. Sandy leaving on 2nd,Sherin on 3rd and me on 8th. SHRN cudnt make it for the flight with me on 8th...no probz!! Sumtime,sumwhere!!!

Cudnt withdraw money from the bank as it was past 12:00 pm!!!

Got the floppy atlast which has my resume...forwarded to the ppl who needed them. The administrator incharge found a virus when she tried to open the floppy..

Admin : " Well, wht have u got to say abt this??"
Me : " Well,have u got this Virus recently??"
Admin : she thot as if it was some kind of stamp collecting " Wht to do now??"


Luckily it was easy to discard it,She deleletd one of my resume accidently and that took a breath of mine. All i was left was one copy of my resume and i needed to be careful and there it goes....wht?? ;-) i got it!!

Got NeEtZ online, no big deal as such!!! Ann dint get de b'day card i had sent her.
Tht coz i sent it to her other id!!!Well, i sent a pic of my proof too..i took a snap shot of my mail page and sent it to her as an attachment!! heheee

Miss "SWEETY", i find u so Irritating now a dayz?? Do u have an answer 4 tht??

Well, dint have my lunch on time as usual.Nuthin much to write!!!

Quote 4 de day :

When one door of happiness closes, another opens;
but often we look so long at the closed door
that we do not see the one
which has opened for us.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home