<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Finally in OMAN!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Finally in OMAN!!!

The Wheels finally made its final friction while making its landing!! However, i never had the kind of excitement i used to have when ever i used to visit Oman previously. May b coz i knew tht i dint have to go back 2 India immediately. Tht was really sumthin tht i wud miss.

I was lucky enuf to give away all my luggage at the place of embarkment. The maximum luggage one cud carry was 30 K. When i placed the entire baggage of mine,i had a small prayer running in my mind too.Well,their weighing scale showed an weight of 30.15K. Lucky enuf!! I guess the air hostess r so dedicated 2 the airways coz they look like as if they r in their 40's.May be they dont juz feel like leaving their profession at their old age.They had their same old $hit movie running on their TV's as well as their breakfast.Y dont they ever change their menu???

I finally came out of the MCT airport after all the procedures being done.I thot parents wud be on time to recieve me. But dint happen to find ne1. I thot they were late this time too.... I steped out of the airport,suddenly my parents gave me surprise from behind tryin to convey tht they cud never be late on this particular day.I finally got my smile back on seeing my parents.Drove back home.

Mom were recollecting the old sweet memories we had been working together during the initial stages of my colleg LIFE.4 years juz really flew fast.On reaching home,Dad was being focused abt my carrier right from the time i landed.He has also considered my future studies in Melbourne Univesity in Australia.The overall cost tht wud end up there wud be 20 Lakhs.Tht cud be a slight problem i suppose. ;-) Parents and me juz spoke,spoke and spoke about all my experiences. Really so glad tht i am back for them. Met all my neighbours...Kids hv grown up to higher classes NOW.Some have put on height up to mine and no comments abt my weight :-))

Spoke with my brother over the phone since he cud not turn up from his work place.Bro,v need to seriously work on sumthin wht v call PEACE...hope u understood wht i meant.

I saw my room with the 4 empty walls.Looked so boring. I worked on it at night shifting the computer to my room.Connected de phone line to my room. Put up a few placards and posters on the walls for the time being.Made it sumthin like the old skool dayz time.

Need to work on the final road test so tht i cud finally get the licence out here.

Did a kind of shopping in LULU center @ 9:30 pm. Tht used to be de time where i wud been slept long back in India.

Did a major sleeping coz of the time difference between the 2 cuintries.Well, Oman isnt humid @ all like tht of Kerala.Happy abt tht.

Hasnt really got in contact with ne of my old frenz out here. :-(

I miss all my FRENZ in INDIA, thnx 4 all de support @ de time of leaving.

Quote 4 de Day :

When I find myself fading,
I close my eyes and
realize my friends are my energy.

4 Comments:

  • At May 08, 2005 10:34 PM, Blogger Swamy VKN said…

    Hey Peter:

    Glad to know that you have reached Muscat. Give me a miss call some time when you are free.

    Vijay KN

     
  • At May 08, 2005 10:35 PM, Blogger Swamy VKN said…

    99618478

     
  • At May 10, 2005 1:38 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Umm VKN, do you want all of Peter's friends who read thos blog calling you? :-P (I am just kidding!!)

     
  • At May 11, 2005 4:57 AM, Blogger Swamy VKN said…

    lol.. hmmm... i never thought of that when giving out my #, however, it is very difficult to find likeminded friends these days. So, my phone is always 'on' to receive calls from any tom, dick, or harry :-) and my wife always suspicious to overhear/ask to find out who is calling.

    Glad to notice that you dance. Keep dancing. Cheers! - vkn -

     

Post a Comment

<< Home