<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: 2 more dayz 2 go!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

2 more dayz 2 go!!

Miss "A" calls me last nite and sayz tht she cud not make up 4 de get-2-geather. She was almost in to tears.I said tht wud not b a problem, we shall it some day somewhere!! She then calls me in the morning and sayz tht she's come up with another plan!! Miss "B" comes to pick me up from home and ends up in Miss "C" house. I am suppose to enact myself as Miss "B"'s cousin in front of Miss "C"'s granpa and have de get-2-geather and treat tht way!!Wonder whts gonna happen!!!

Do u NOW realize how ppl of older generations in INDIA may be in Kerala especially differentiate between FRIENDSHIP and LOVE?? Their minds click immediately when they see a guy and a gal together.Thts wht make make "hanging around" out here quite difficult.Miss "C",in a way wht they r doin r rite, they r juz trying to be over protective over u!!So u got 2 adjust!!

Hvnt started my packing yet!!! got lots of work to be done!!!

Had a Chess match with JJO yesterday. I never knew i cud finish him with a check mate within 30 minutes coz he beat me de day before. Neway, He's gone back to Banglore.

Watched de movie "KAAL" yesterday.Well,abt the movie...its all abt saving Tigers i suppose!! heehee

STNLY comes bck from Madras.It seems he's got a wonderful place as his accomodation.Gr8,go ahead with de call center job in Allsec...all de best.

RJTH calls me givin me a surprise yesterday. Tht really brought me a smile.Thnx dude.

Kroopz, a friend of mine,Miss "Sweety" says tht u look beautiful in those pics u have posted in ur blog.

ZACKSON calls me yesterday to invite me for his wedding with ANU.A perfect pair right from the first year of my college dayz!!They both made up in Satyam too.Made 4 each other i suppose.

Got MGNA online after a long time,yesterday. She was juz tryin 2 give me tips abt my future plans .Thnx, i will surely keep in mind abt wht u said.

Gonna miss India very much for 2 months i suppose.Nuthin much interesting to write!!

Quote 4 de day :

The best and most beautiful things
in the world cannot be seen or even touched
they must be felt with the heart.

3 Comments:

  • At May 05, 2005 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi there..first time here...cool blog...KAAL was good movie...hehe;)chess was one of my fav game...!

     
  • At May 05, 2005 2:58 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Tell your friend I said thank you. She is also welcome to leave comments on my blog :-)

     
  • At May 06, 2005 12:02 AM, Blogger Swamy VKN said…

    Hi Peter:

    Vijay KN here. Found you from Indi list. I'm currently working in muscat. Let's meet some time.

    Cheers!

    Vijay KN
    http://www.inspiringwords.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home