<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Got 24 hrs left and i am off then!! :-(


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Got 24 hrs left and i am off then!! :-(

Cudnt sleep comfortably last nite since i had slept enuf in de afternoon!! Well,then i thot i wud call some of my frenz and spend time then onwards. Got up quite early today,ironical rite?? Decided to get started with the packing!!

I started to arrange my dresses slowly one by one into the bag. Finally,i got so lazy i dint feel like doin it!I am now on the process of Luring my cousin so tht he cud do it for me for Rs 5 a day!!! I juz hate packing!!! I then wasted the time with a TIE, i was playin with it trying to make the knot.FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!!! Later i thot i wud make some tea and feel better. I did tht and i went to sleep!! may be coz i messed around with the recipie!!heehee When i got up,i realized it was half past 2 pm!!

Christina cud not make it 4 de get-2-geather coz her granpa passed away tdy morning!! :-( Got to know thru SHRN.So plan cancel.

SHRN is leavin tonite to Saudi,tht means tomm is gonna be an even more boring day 4 me.

Happened to call JSA yesterday,She thot i was calling her from MCT.She's bizy preparing for her MBA xamz starting from May 10th. All de best dear.

Hey Sweety,Thnx 4 visiting my blog.I happened to visit ur blog too. Its a really cute and "Sweet" blog.Happened to read it on a special day of ur's.The day when u recieved a cash price gift and the other.R u always lucky like this?? ;-)

Reacharged my BSNL card yesterday so tht i cud make it alive 4 another 3 months.

Gez its gonna rain tonite!!Looks very cloudy NOW!!

Infosys is expecting a higher cut off from me so tht i cud join in. Hard Luck!!

Watched the movie "Kung-Fu Hustle". If at all there is a limit of exauguration, i gez the director has made to the fullest of it. Wonder if all those moves really exist such as the TOAD style,Palm style,Lions Roar...heeheee...The movie turned out to be somethin really funny!!I was expecting something else from it!!hehee

DVYA is comin to MCT on 24th.Quite a lot of ppl are turning bck 2 MCT such as Jayanth,Jagganath e.t.c

Got Brian online yesterday, it seems he's got his xams goin on NOW.He studies in BITS in MCT.

Well,nuthin else 2 write!! Have 2 go and start my packing!!! I juz hate IT!!!!

If at all,u frenz of mine hv a slot empty in ur daily prayers...Dont 4get to pray 4 me so tht i cud clear all the papers when my results arrive.


Old memories!!!Gez i look a kind of sleepy!!! :-D

Quote 4 de day :

Prayer is the best test of an individual,
and it is also the best test of a church.
A church can be flourishing :
She can be successful in terms of organizations,
she can be tremendously active and appear to be prosperous,
but if you want to know whether she is a real church or not,
examine the amount of prayer that takes place.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home