<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: The happiest day of my LIFE!!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The happiest day of my LIFE!!!!

First of all, i am really sorry for not updating my blog coz of several reasons which i need to really tell u abt in my next blog. The reasons were :

1 ) I had gone to MARMUL for a 5 day visit, thts where my bro works. It's de off shore area. It's a desert. heeheee i really have to tell u abt my experience and pics i took from there. it wud be simply gr8.

2 ) My second interview at IVMS ( In Vechile Monitoring System)...waiting 4 de results.

3 ) My system had a failure. A sickening virus attacked which lead me to no other choice than to format the whole sytem and do it all over again. Since i dint have de setup CD's i had to give to one of de system administrators.

K, these are de topics which my next blog is going to be focused on....

But NOW I AM SO XCIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDd coz i got to know my final result juz an hour back!!! And i cleared all my arrears and all my papers!!! I am now a SUCCESSFUl ENGINEER.

I got my system today so i was bizy with its assembling and i was so eager to get myself online. I had a long queue of offlines... I had one from Neethu sayin Congrats. It dint click me first then i thot " did she mean tht?? "

Suddenly Ninan who was online happen to see my result and said that i passed. I juz got into de site and saw dat colourful web page of mine after a veeeeerrry long time.. :-D

I hurried to my parents bedroom, Mom was bizy putting de clothes bck to cupboard. She got scared of my emotional xpressions. Later, v laughed a lot recollecting tht picture again. Dad felt happy too......how can they both NOT be happy!!!!

Miss "SWEETY", i passed dear!!!!! So i am coming for de Convocation Ceremony in August.

Will write more later.....But i need to say one thing :

THANX A LOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TO ALL MY FRENZ WHO REMEMBERED ME IN THEIR PRAYERS ESPECIALLY FOR THIS XAM POINT OF VIEW. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!! nO WORDZ TO XPRESS....

kROOPz, UNLIMITED SAMOOZAS FOR U................COME TO DE SKOOL CANTEEN where v used to have always!!! heeheee

Quote 4 de DAY :

The important thing to recognize is that it takes a team,
and the team ought to get credit for the wins and the losses.
Successes have many fathers, failures have none.


PETER B.E(IT) :-)

4 Comments:

  • At May 21, 2005 10:30 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Congratulations Peter :-), I will wait for the samosas :-D!!

     
  • At May 22, 2005 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATULATIONS DUDE....:)

     
  • At May 23, 2005 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Determination, has reached you whr u wanted to BE. CONGRATULATIONS ON UR SUCCESS BOY! ALL THE BEST....NOW JUZ BE SERIOUS ENOUGH N ALSO FAST TO KNOW UR ROUTE NEXT, N THE RIGHT MAP TO BE THERE....MY PRAYERS CONTINUE FOR U....
    WITH LOTTA WISHES N REGARDS,
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S.4.E.V.E.R

     
  • At May 24, 2005 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Peter
    U did it!!
    Come bak to India Iam waiting for the treat ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home