<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: MORE BEAUTIFUL PIX OF DE MOSQUE!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

MORE BEAUTIFUL PIX OF DE MOSQUE!!!






De day went really fast 4 me!!! Got up early, spent de whole morning freshing up with de network concepts.

Bro wasnt very much satisfied with de company he went first.But de Second organization needs him very much. ;-)

De WORLD's LARGEST NISSAN SHOWROOM IS NOW IN MUSCAT. Gez de innaugration was pretty keul.

A surprise test waz conducted by Mr Abdul in de Network+ class. It was pretty k. The Omani classmates of mine were pretty impressed with de Indian mode of studying.There's gonna b a change in time schedule from my nxt class since my fellow classmates(N+)find it difficult to hv de class in ENGLISH. So i have a well dedicated class ONLY 4 me from Saturday onwards.

Got an interview tommorrow.Need to xplain my final year main project to de IT Manager.Not yet prepared.

Well,nuthin much intersting happened tdy so der isnt much 2 blog.

Joke of de day :

Adam was talking to his friend at the bar, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stuck."
His friend said, "I have an idea! Why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled." Adam decided to to his friend's advice.

The next day at the bar his friend said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did," Adam replied.

"Did she like it?"

"Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home