<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Left back!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Left back!!!

My brother made sure tht i got up by 7 in de mornin so tht v could got shopping as my brother left to Bombay a couple of hours back. I liked de time v spent at LULU Hypermarket.

Had classes today. Classes seems to be getting very interesting. Networking??!!...a subject once i hated to the core...Now...i juz love de concepts.

At de Airport, de rules hv been made very strict tht only de passengers were supposed to get inside de Airport...rest?? stay OUT of de Aerodrome!!! Well,i was wearing a very casual dress(jeans and a T-shirt). However,they dint figure my dad and my mom out. I got caught by de Security in-charge.He asked me to stay out in de most polite manner he could... LoL,one gud thing abt de guy was tht he stuck 2 de rule,he dint show ne partiality to ne1...Now, Thts BAD....i cudnt give my bro a proper Sent off!!! :-((

Got Claudia online after a very long time......

Michael John Nicholsan seems to like de oracle class.....Tdy'z networking class was a bit interesting.It was all abt how to track a person's machine through his IP address and it's associates.

Miss "SWEETY",Hope u got a job by now!!!

Raheel will land to MCT on de 9th of this month.And,Jagu leaves back to INDIA on de 11th of this month.The next get-2-geather seems to be happening soon. Naima wants 2 have it in de beach...LoL

GOOOOSSSh, my cell juz fell from my hand today @ de airport....i saw de phone into 3 pieces by MY OWN EYES.i,e, de battery,de cover and de body....WELL...every one was staring @ me.I juz took it casually,reassembled it quickly without ne sign of shock and made a phone call to my dad. Woah...tht was pretty fast.heehee

I donno wht but i feel a bit lonely after my brother left to Bombay for his new job offer.Hope everything turns out 2 be fine....Mom is a bit worried abt him too...

Nuthin much interesting to blog....chao


Thtz de Grande Mosque in Muscat(juz a part of it)!!!

Thtz my SKOOL!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home