<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: COURSES ----> bEGIN


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, May 30, 2005

COURSES ----> bEGIN

The word "BoRed" doesnt occur to my mind nemore.Coz of de simple reasons tht i have started goin 4 de Oracle 9i application Developer course and de Network+ Technician course.Well,tdy was de 3rd day.It's really being interesting and fun studyin these tecnical professional courses.

De only unique thing is tht i am de ONLY INIDAN in my class. De majority of them are de Omani guyz and gals who r totally of high calibre and few from Foreign countries such as England, Australia e.t.c Another unique matter is most of them are employees too. I guess i'm de youngest in de class. :-)

Made a lot of new Arab frenz------> its de first time too. I happened to speak with Michael John Nicholsan who is my class mate in de Oracle Lab. He seems to be in de Military in England(his home town) who came for a 27 month contract for the Oman military.Got some of my class mates working in PDO,MOD(Ministry of Defence),another work in a telecom company who is incharge of the SMS department.

Havent really introduced to any of de arab gals except for the receptionist in PolyGLOT....Wonder how they would react unlike Indian gals.LoL.. Well, de timing too isnt a problem either,its from 5-9 in de evening!!

Got in Contact with Jaganath yesterday.He told me he had come de day before yesterday to Muscat.He is hopefully here till the end of June.Called up Naima tdy,She happened to know tht i was in town so i got her number from her hi5 msg she had sent me.Never knew she stayed close to my house.Megna said she would come on
June 25th.Jayanth is already in town.Jagu said he wud SMS me his number.He dint do it yet.Anoop will be also b present here by June 25th. GOSH,Got a lot of ppl to meet. Really gonna be like a get-2-geather.Dhivya is already in town but no signs of her...shud be bizy i gez...

Mom had a terrible stomach ache early morning.Went off by afternoon.In a way, her stomach ache which turned out to be beneficial for others too coz dad saw de kitchen for the first time,he learned to cook,i learned to make black coffee better and moreover her ache vanished too.Thnx bro for the timely help u did.

Woah, i never knew my mom could make pizza very well.gr8.....

Juz came back from de classes....really tired.

Tdy was my cousin sister's b'day!!!She's in India.

And yea brother, i will definetly write abt de Marmul trip i had done out der in my blog.How can i NOT write abt it??Juz waitin 4 de pix so tht i cud post them too...

Hello??? Miss "SWEETY", no signs of u...no miss calls too??? is nethin wrong???

I had send an answer to a competition Thursday "Singledout" for de Times of Oman newspaper de day b4 yesterday.Got my bro's help too. The prize is "Meal for 4" @ pizza Muscat.Nobody to accompany me for de time being,kroopz,TNA wanna come along for de treat IF @ ALL I GET..??? LoL...well, if i get it, my photo gonna be published in de Thursday magazine too....will know by THURSDAY!!!

Tht's it 4 tdy i gez....get bck to u tomm!!! ;-)

Quote 4 de day : Dedicated to ALL my frenz.ALL means ALL!!!

F riends 'til the end, is what was once spoken,
O r is that just what you wanted to say?
R eally, I'd be heart broken
E veryday, I thank God for you in every way
V ery often do I forget to say, "I love you,"
E ven when I don't feel like it
R emember me when you're scared and remember I care about you too!

N ever take anything for granted,
E ven if there was a fight or two.
V ery Lucky am I, to have you as my best friend.
E veryday I think about you,
R emembering we're gonna be forever friends!

E ven if we're both scared,
N ever will I say Good- Bye.
D idn't I always say, "Forever Never Ends?"
S o, please believe me when I say, "Forever Friends."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home