<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Kind of a cool day!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Kind of a cool day!!!

Thot i wud get by 7:30 am as i usually do however it didnt happen so!! Got up by 8:30am.Did a serious course study,did a couple of sample Online tests on Network+ Technican course.Until Naima calls me up on my Mob and tells abt herself and how she has been doin all dis while.GOSH,she had been here for a very long time,from December 2004 to August 2005.

Der's gonna be a really keul reunion this week,Naima and me were juz talking abt it.

Got 2 unexpected hi5 msgs in my inbox. One from Anuj Vohra who was my old time buddy in ISM.Really a surprise. And the other is Hamid who was my class mate in ISM.He's in town too.He gave me his cell asking him to get in contact as soon as possible.Well,it was very late by de time i read it.

Classes went k..Mr Abdul Rehman who takes N+ came 20 minutes late.i was so plesed when these ppl who are my classmates(Foreigners+Arabs) said tht they didnt need a break and wanted de staff to continue with his teaching.He was teaching abt de routers and client server structure.

Oracle tho v had a lot of tables to be created and inserting values in to them.But yea, was kind of fun.I really had a nice time talking with de Receptionist tdy,she really got a good accent.

Dad bought a Soda maker from LULU Hypermarket so tht he need not buy soda from de shop daily for his 1 peg of Liquor he has daily. However,dad and me were bizy working with it's manual and de instructions and our performance dint seem to be matching.Gez der was a complaint.Got to get it replaced tommorrow.
Think dad is a bit disturbed abt it.

Bro dint call up de whole day.....

Yipeeeee....no classes until saturday.Fun time......

Tdy dont seem to be a really easy going day....as de day was ending, de stand for hanging up de clothes too broke!!!
:-((

Neway,Nuthin much to Type nemore.

Quote 4 de DaY:

F riends 'til the end, is what was once spoken,
O r is that just what you wanted to say?
R eally, I'd be heart broken
E veryday, I thank God for you in every way
V ery often do I forget to say, "I love you,"
E ven when I don't feel like it
R emember me when you're scared and remember I care about you too!

N ever take anything for granted,
E ven if there was a fight or two.
V ery Lucky am I, to have you as my best friend.
E veryday I think about you,
R emembering we're gonna be forever friends!

E ven if we're both scared,
N ever will I say Good- Bye.
D idn't I always say, "Forever Never Ends?"
S o, please believe me when I say, "Forever Friends."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home