<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Whatz Happening??? :-O


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Whatz Happening??? :-O

Yesterday was like a night mare to me.I thot of checking my blog when i came online last nite,and,I found my blog in a total disorder. I tried editing my post and when i saved de changes,thts not wht i saw on my blog. It showed me sumthin like....

"
Mary
I love you forever

3 to 4 lines of some indian language(i think it's Bengali)

Another 3 to 4 lines of another indian language

finaly

Mary
I love you forever "

LoL....
I was $hIt wondering wht de hell was happening??? :-O How de heck did all these lines come up??? Later i rechecked my editor and saw that these lines had been affected there too. :-((

It would have been sumthin similar tht happens when u type =rand(10) in Microsoft word. Havent tried it yet?? Juz type in =rand(10) and juz press ENTER and see wht happens.

Then,i disconnected de connection and tried reconnecting it.And,(u wudnt like to read this,atleast not me)....MY blog was EMPTY.I cudnt believe my eyes.I cudnt see NETHING in my blog. A TOTAL BLANK. :-(( All i cud see was :
"
<$blogtitle$>

"
I had to wait until my classes were over @ 9pm so tht i cud work it out so as to know wht happened??? I later found tht de codings i had made in de template were shown incomplete.As a result,it was a DEADLOCK.I had to make a dummy account in blogspot,insert entries into it and copy de code from der and reinsert it into de orginal.Had to work on de X-tra "ReNoVaTiOn" i had done b4.Atleast i had a backup for all those.Had to do a step by step procedure and finally it got over by 3 in de morning.:-(( It surely was a nightmare to me.

Thnx Pearl for visting and do visit again. So,Neha,i remember u commented sayin "Its so hot in Mumbai" and later u comment sayin "It's raining in Mumbai".LoL. Well,u wanna know how to post pics in your post. Well,its no big deal.All u got 2 do is :

Juz write de following line along with ur post or in de template,wherever u wish de pic to be displayed.
img src="TYPE IN DE URL of de pic where u hv stored in de net" .
Juz put them within tags i.e. < & > .

Check out this cool site in which u can host pictures faster and u dont have to create an account unlike other sites. Juz enter de site,host de pic and use de direct link for sharing.Itz got many other features too. Check it out.It makes work easier when u work with PIX.




                        

            20-JUN-1967




Its her BIRTHDAY.....

    

'Batman' flies to top of box office


                     
Christian Bale stars as billionaire Bruce Wayne in "Batman Begins."


Got a test on Oracle 9i tommorrow.So g2 tune back.

Joke/Pic of de DaY :

This is applicable to all living beings....LoL

6 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2005 6:49 AM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Thank God your blog is up now. Anyways, I got some of our pics from Class 12 in ISM. My mo got those from India. I will post them on my blog in the next few days.

     
  • At June 20, 2005 7:08 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    WOW!!!! Cant wait to see it!!!

     
  • At June 20, 2005 8:54 AM, Blogger messys musings said…

    hey peter thanx for the help... i wish i had waited..all evening today i was trying to use my head doing this... nyway learnt it on my own..so well n good...n the sites good too...i'll use it for my nxt post...bye for now...

     
  • At June 21, 2005 2:50 AM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said…

    Nicole...*Droooooool*
    Belated b'day to u babes ;)
    (That was for nicole)

    and I think the last one I had got in mail long time back, the subject of which was "How to identify female species.."

    Greetz

     
  • At June 21, 2005 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hie. thx for dropping by at my blog. and ur words were good. :) I see a lot of variety in this post of urs. :) I just wrote my XII :P if thr was a mention of class 12.... :P I read sumthn like this on kroopa's post here.

     
  • At June 21, 2005 9:13 PM, Blogger Monicaatje said…

    Nice blog! I'm glad u could work things out and not lose all of it :)
    Thanx for the visit! Do visit again :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home