<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Me,Myself and Daddy!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Me,Myself and Daddy!!!

Juz came back from the Airport to leave my mom coz she leaving to INDIA tonite for my niece's baptism.Well, i managed to get into de airport this time by not getting caught by de security coz tht dude screens down de ppl so tht only de passengers get inside.

Happened to see JNFR(my skool mate and college mate) and her parents in der too.

Self cooking??!!?? Dad and me were havin a serious discussion abt tht...and v decided tht v keep a cook for de time being.Tht wud be easier for both of us,cud save
a lot of our time.


Nicole Kidman : "Honestly, if Tom's in love I'm so happy for him and that's a very good thing"


Tom has been busily talking up his love for the Batman actress on US TV.

Many observers think Tom and Katie's relationship is a publicity stunt.

But Tom has disputed this, saying: "I have to laugh. It's just ridiculous.

"Something magnificent has happened to me and something extraordinary, and I'm so happy I just can't restrain myself."


She was dating a millionaire Steve Bing.Now dis B***H dumps tht dude and goes after somebody else.Well,de source are not very much clear with de details of de dude. All dey say is "He's well-muscled,handsome guy who said his name was MIKE.They went jogging every morning @ 10pm.Then you'd see them in de cofee shop and around de pool.

I happened to see de ISM site and i saw dis dude @ de principal desk.His name??Ainsley L. Edgar



This guy luks like a L**zer when compared to de pricipal during my skool dayz.(who knows wht hidden talents does de NEW have??Gez,he shud be gud or else he wudnt be in ISM )GOSH,Kroopz,Thnk GOD tht v passed out @ de best of best years.

Thnx Arz000n for visiting my blog.Really glad to know tht u were working here b4.How come u moved over?Where r u working now??

KwokSiong,I gez u luv writing novels. I was juz going thru ur "Curse of the Shoemaker" LoL. it was gr8.

Spend a lot of time last nite "ReNoVaTinG" my blog again. LoL, but this time it was @ de top of de web page. I mean de scrolling you see @ de top.

Nuthin much to blog. Hv to study for my Network+ and Oracle 9i certification papers.Got a test coming up next week.

Joke/Pic of de day :

Will you ever wish to have a home LAN connected in such a manner?? (wht abt u,Rinish??)

5 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2005 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me here for the first time...Ur blog looks wonderful.

    The Home LAN connection looks very neat . :-D LoL

    But tht wud be de last kind of connection i wud do on earth. LoL

     
  • At June 16, 2005 11:30 AM, Blogger messys musings said…

    hi just came across ur blog... looks lovely...can never get how u guys do it..

     
  • At June 16, 2005 11:57 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    Thnx Grey vampire for droppin in too.

    Thnx for de compliment,Musings.

    Do visit again. ;-)

     
  • At June 16, 2005 6:51 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Seriously Peter, I am so glad I passed out of ISM when I did. Poor people there are getting screwed now. And I've heard its not getting better.
    And I don't think I want to be in that wire situation :-P
    Would kill me trying to figure out what the hell was going on there!!

     
  • At June 21, 2005 2:41 AM, Blogger riju said…

    Wroom.. Wroom... I'll love to administrat those
    these might be strange animals for u ;-) but they are my best friends so no dought that I love them. ;-)
    :-))
    Rinish

     

Post a Comment

<< Home