<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: NO E-L-E-C-T-R-I-C-I-T-Y


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

NO E-L-E-C-T-R-I-C-I-T-Y

Electricty in Muscat goes off ONCE in a blue moon,in other words, It mite go RARELY ONCE in a year. AND tht blue moon turned out 2 b today..... Got up by 8 in de morning, and de electricity goes @ 9 am. It seems de cable had been damaged somewhere so they had to replace it. U wont believe it tht de electricity came back @ 5:30 in de evening. :-O

However, i had 2 go 4 my classes @ 4 pm.My clever mommy went along with my dad in de car. Well, these kind of situations especially in a very hot country like this is UNBEARABLE.....De ironical part is de night turn out 2 be very cloudy and windy.....Wondering whtz really happening...LoL

I was bizy with de Adobe Photoshop 7.0 making up a cute postcard.LoL...Miss "SWEETY",Check it out and tell me wht u think abt it.

The dedicated class in Network+ started 4 me tdy.it's pretty gud but de sad part is de next class starts after 2 hours. So i need to sit in de lab alone or sumthin if i wish.

Met my old tution teacher Mrs Shanthi. I never knew she came back from Canada. When asked y??,she told me tht de school level education for de kids are very poor,tht is de simple reason they came back to Muscat. She sayz " Children learn de basics of addition and substraction in grade 9 and 10th and so on.And it seems there isnt any xams as such.....Although her kids luved it,She thot it wud affect them in de future.Its better to be there 4 ur higher studies.....It was so nice to hv met her after a LONG time.A lot of sweet memoried flashed back.

It is also known tht all de ISM staffs has been sacked off,i mean de over aged ppl like Mr Ramanadan,Prem Kumar,Roman D'zousa e.t.c

Tomm is Neetz B'day!!!

U wont believe this but somebody really told me tht GOOGLE has been notified with a mistake in its translator tool bar.

Follow the following steps PLZ TRY THIS ONLY IF U R A PERSON OF A GOOD CHEER
step 1: go to this link
step 2: enter the following line into the translate textbox:
Sushmita's mom is nice and cool
step 3: translate from english to spanish.
step 4: copy the translated text, and translate it back from spanish to english.

It might have caused may becoz "Mom" in spanish might be defined as someone who gives milk to a child.


Joke/Pic of de Day :

De reality tht exists in Chat rooms :

5 Comments:

  • At June 12, 2005 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh, wonder who found this out in google!!! Shud be some one who is really jobless. :-)

     
  • At June 12, 2005 7:29 AM, Blogger KwokSiong said…

    hey there, i found your blog by chance and i must say that i'm amazed by the translation part. haha, that's surely very interesting!

     
  • At June 13, 2005 7:52 AM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Peter, are you serious? But wasn't PK vice principal? I don't beleive this. You've got to be kidding!! Who else got kicked out?

     
  • At June 13, 2005 10:56 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    Kroopz, this is wht my X tution teacher told me when i visited her. Since her children r studyin in ISM,they got to know abt this. It seems de new administration rules are sacking off all de old aged ppl and get new staffs.
    I heard Mr Roman D'zousa,PK,Ramanathan(Maths HOD) are out and Vijay Raghavan is on de verge of being kicked off.Neway,I will get a clear picture of this later.

     
  • At June 13, 2005 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HONEY....THANX FOR THE PIC....TOO GOOD.....mmmmn wht do i say...LOL I think I need to be on the left with the original pic of mine...;-)
    The reason i'll tell u sumtime..
    THANK U A LLLOOTTTTTTTTTTT...U MEAN A LOT TO ME...
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S.4.E.V.E.R

     

Post a Comment

<< Home