<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: Daddy,himeself and me!!! :-D


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Daddy,himeself and me!!! :-D

I waz on de bed half asleep calling repetedly "Mamma" and later i realized tht she'z in INDIA rite now.Tht made me get up early in de morning.

Did a little bit of Kitchen work.Made some Hamburgers and gave them to my dad.He liked it. ;-) Made some tea too. This time,it turned out to be better than i had expected.

Dad waz bizy with de electrical works @ home in de evening. And i had gone for de get-2-gether @ KFC and @ Costa. This time,de extra dudes who came were Legate who is doin MBBS in Bulgaria&Raheel who did his Chemical Engineering.The Others were Naima,Hamid(green house vice captain),Felix and ofcourse me. Well,Legate surely gave me a shock with his funky style of his. I never expected he would pierce his ear.He had tht cool goatie of his. I still cant believe itz Legate,r u de same bench mate of mine in skool in de 90's?? LoL,Came back early so tht i cud accompany my dad for dinner.It was really a gr8 evening having all my best friends back together. Anoop is on his way after 11 dayz.

     

            13-06-2005


De day he was proved INNOCENT.For this date is a part of his HiSToRy.

Michael said this : "In the last few weeks, a large amount of ugly, malicious information has been released into the media about me.

Apparently, this information was leaked through transcripts in a grand jury proceeding where neither my lawyers, nor I, ever appeared. The information is disgusting and false.

Years ago, I allowed a family to visit and spend some time at Neverland.

Neverland is my home. I allowed this family into my home because they told me their son was ill with cancer and needed my help. Through the years, I have helped thousands of children who were ill or in distress.

These events have caused a nightmare for my family, my children and me. I never intend to place myself in so vulnerable a position again.

I love my community and I have great faith in our justice system. Please keep an open mind and let me have my day in court. I deserve a fair trial like every other American citizen. I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told. "

Check out de Flash presentation they have made for this dude.The site is supposed to be Michael's official site.Itz worth watching it....It's pretty keul.Make sure tht you put your headphones on.

Thnx Grey Vampire for popping in.Btw musings,you could make ur blog a fancy one too.It isnt as hard as u think.And yea, i liked de story u had mentioned in your blog. ;-)

You are rite Kroopz,ISM is really degrading day by day....i am happy tht v cud enjoy de maximum v cud durin our skool dayz.


Check out this cool search engine thru this site.If u feel this cud be of ur help, well,go ahead and use it. This is moreover like a 2 in 1. It acts as 2 search engines @ a time. Dont get me??? Check it 4 urself.....Itz pretty interesting.

Called up JRY ANN(she was my senior in college and a very close friend of mine).Gez she was surprised on my ISD call.She is doin a course in J2EE and it's associates in Cochin and then flying to UK.

Nuthin much interesting to blog.....G2 tune back to Network+ and Oracle 9i.

Joke/Pic of the DaY :

Have u ever seen these hidden settings in ur PC?? No??R u Sure??? LoL

11 Comments:

  • At June 17, 2005 5:41 AM, Blogger messys musings said…

    hmmm looks like u r missing ur mom... well its good u rnt in india..atleast in mumbai...its do damn hot here... by the way i m called neha....

     
  • At June 17, 2005 5:43 AM, Blogger messys musings said…

    by the way damn cool site... m sure will b more helpful..thanx

     
  • At June 17, 2005 6:49 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    Hey Neha,Itz really nice of u to poppin again. Well,I believe Muscat is equally hot especially @ dis point of time. Quite Unbearable @ times.

    Mom?? I will miss her de most when it comes to de breakfast,Lunch and Dinner ;-).

     
  • At June 17, 2005 8:07 AM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    That's just Miscrosoft :-P oh how I hate Windows!!!

     
  • At June 18, 2005 7:07 AM, Blogger messys musings said…

    hello no new posts????.. by the way it rained in mumbai today...so the climates got better...

     
  • At June 18, 2005 7:56 AM, Blogger --pearl-- said…

    nice blog ..its supa kewl...hey could u teach me sum of those cool tricks on ur blog..? ( looks at u innocently..hehe cumon :P )

     
  • At June 18, 2005 11:07 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    Rained eh??Keul,Neha....

    well,juz came back from my classes. So dint have time to post nethin. Will do tomm...

    Hey Pearl, Thnx for Popping in...Sure, i will teach you de cOoL tricks...Moreover,its easier than wht u think....Any TOM,DICK & harry can do it...;-)

     
  • At June 19, 2005 12:23 AM, Blogger messys musings said…

    i see pearly sweety has chked this blog... hey do teach me too.. i dont even know how to post a pic on my blog... m a dud in this thing...

     
  • At June 19, 2005 1:48 PM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    I will teach u too,Neha.LoL!!!!

    I feel so funny.... :-D

    But, u shud know wht happened to my blog today!!!! It got destroyed completely and...... i will rite abt this in my next post...i am deadly tired!!! :-((

     
  • At June 19, 2005 8:50 PM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said…

    Piss me off by applyign the same stupid attributes... I wish my system had some hidden attributes like that ;)

    Kewl!!

     
  • At June 19, 2005 10:03 PM, Blogger messys musings said…

    thats bad peter... wat happened?? m waiting to hear frm u...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home